Chapter 1

This book contains mature themes such as Rape/Abuse/Self Harming

If anyone wants to talk to me or is struggling in any way maybe with self harm or just want to talk, feel free to message my via private message in Wattpad

——————————————
My name is Lyra Angele Kingston. At the age of 10 both of my parents were killed in an attack that took place in the old pack house. This attack was caused by none other than the infamous, dangerous and deadly pack, The Black Thunder Pack... this was the beginning to my living nightmare.

-Flashback-
"Mommy?!? Daddy!?!" I screamed, I couldn't find my parents anywhere. About and hour or so ago my parents ran up to me, they looked scared. They told me to hide in their bathroom and lock the door until they came back to get me. So time went by and I sat in the corner crying, I didn't know where they were. All I could hear was screaming, growling and things getting thrown around. This was all happening outside our house. I am too short to see out the bathroom window but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to. I got impatient and all the screaming and growling seemed to calm down. I was pretty certain that this meant my parents had successfully got rid of these other wolves that were near our house. I decided to unlock the bathroom door and leave my parents room. I slowly tip-toed down the stairs looking for my parents, it seemed no one had gotten inside the house, everything was in the right place and it was perfectly quiet. As I got to the front door I could hear people talking, men talking. I guessed these were just some of the wolves from my dads pack so I decided to step outside. One of the men suddenly turn around and face me, he shouts "Alpha, I've found a girl!".

I looked around to see dead wolves everywhere, there was blood all over our drive was and suddenly I got picked up by the back of my shirt. I try to make out who was holding me through my tears. He was a tall man with jet black messy hair an evil smirk on his face and a scar that seemed to run down his face from his ear all the way down to the bottom of his chin. He then said "Well, well, well... what do we have here?". I panicked instantly at his u friendly tone and yelled out "Where's my mommy and daddy!?!". The man smirked and then asked "Who is your mom and dad?" the man asked. "My daddy's the a-alpha and my mommy's l-luna" I said between tears.

He laughed like the devil and dragged me by my shirt to two bloody figures on the floor. He drops me near them and I suddenly realise. "Mommy!?! Daddy!?! Wake up! Please!!!" I shouted and then collapsed crying. This man took me to see my dead parents and all he said was "Do you like it? I did this myself". My eyes widened with fear as I backed away. His eyes narrowed and he suddenly grabbed by my collar and dragged me with him. I got thrown into the trunk of a car and then I must have passed out.

I was suddenly woken by jolting and I opened my eyes to see a man shaking me awake. "Get up ya piece of sh*t!" He shouted. I was dragged and thrown into a cell in the basement under the pack house.

After that I got forced into being a servant. Making food, cleaning the house, look after the kids. If anyone was displeased with my work, which they apparently always were I would get hit and beat up. It went from simple smacks to full on getting beaten almost to death by the time I was around 14. I remember the first time I had another task to do, 'Please the Alpha'.

I was only 14 and one night the Alpha came barging into my room. He was clearly angry about something and shouted to me "You! You shall do as I say! And tonight you will please me! Am I clear?!?". Instantly I understood and panicked falling straight off my bed. He cornered me and forced his lips on mine. He suddenly then rips off all my clothes except my underwear and then forces himself on me. I was crying and screaming and I kept switching in between consciousness and unconsciousness. I hated every moment of it. He was clearly 10 times stronger than me and there was nothing I could do about it. After that it just became my routine, wake up, make food, get beat up, please anyone the Alpha throws at me.

-Flashback Over-