First Day

Jugheads POV
After Betty fell into her comma I broke down and could barely live. I was in and out of rehab. For weeks at a time I wouldn't eat, sleep, talk, or move. Veronica and Archie feared for me, especially those last few times when Archie found me crying in my room. I never harmed myself but a few times I almost did, but luckily Archie or Veronica walked in on me at the right time. It was impossible without Betty for the first 3 years. Then when the fourth year came around I gave up, I had to move on with my life. One time I tried to date someone, when we had are first kiss I broke down. I couldn't leave Betty like that, so I never dated again.

I finished high school 3 years ago, and I've been working as a English teacher. It's my passion. But after Betty I lost my spark and it wasn't until a few months ago that I used all that pain to inspire me. But  now as I sit here staring at Betty my life couldn't have been better.

Betty's POV
My whole body aches as I swing my legs over the bed. Their numb and u feel weak. I've looked at myself in the mirror; skinny, pale, weak. I guess not eating for 5 years will do that to you. The doctors say it's a miracle I can breath on my own let alone still being able to talk. I've seen all my friends, they were over the moon to see me awake.

Archie and Veronica who are apparently married now and pregnant, broke down and started crying. Veronica sat next to me for hours not speaking, while Archie just stared at me. I have to say I hate how they all act around me, like I'm weak and injured.

The doctors said I am good to go tomorrow. Apparently I'm a legend. It's like I was never in a coma. I can still walk and talk and eat just like before. My body seems invincible. The doctors wanted to do further tests on me to determine how I wasn't affected, news reporters wanted to come in and film my story. Jug said no to all of them.

I can't even began to tell you how happy I am to see my friends. But it hurts to see how much hey have grown up without me. How much I missed.

"I love you guys" I say looking around the room at all of them.

A/N
Hey guys so sorry it took me so long to update. And this chapter is really bad I'm sorry. I've been really busy at high school and with band. I will try to have longer and more frequent updates! Thx for reading!