Is it a dream?

Betty POV
I come to conscience, but my head is pounding to much to open my eyes, so I rely on my sense of touch. I touch the floor. Cold. Like a concrete floor. Then I feel my wrist. There in hand cuffs, that are cutting into my skin. I can tell because how sensitive they are. Then I touch my head and gasp as I pull away with a thick wet goo on my fingers. Blood.

I force my self to open my eyes to see where I am. But once I open them it's no different. Only dark. So I close them again trying to remember how I got here.

Flashback
~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<
I told jughead I was taking a walk by sweet water river. But the truth is it is way more then that. I just needed to get away from my crazy family, and the boy next door who hates me. Not that I really care because I love jughead, but I miss my best friend. I sat down on a big bolder that looked out to the water.

I sat there for awhile just gathering my thoughts. But I was interrupted by a masked man who spoke only in a dull whisper. "Why hello Betty." He spat my name out like it was poison. "I want something and the only way to get it is through you. That sent chills down my spine but then her jumped at me tackling me to the ground. He punched me in the nose, causing blood to gush out. I think he broke it. Then he put the handcuffs around my wrists, so I couldn't fight back. Then I remember him putting a cloth over my mouth with some drug on it that knocked me out. But not before he took a knife and covered MINE on my forehead. Not deep enough to stay there forever but deep enough to last for like 5 years.

Present time
~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>
I feel a wall beside me and push myself up against it, just as the same passed man walks in. "Why morning Betty!" He says. Morning? Already. "I want to discuss with you why your here."

Jughead POV

"Archie!! Where could she be?! It's been over 24 hours. We need to inform the police." I yell. Archie looks up from his hands, his eyes red and puffy. I probably look worse.

"Jughead, if we tell the police then everyone will be involved in our life." Archie explains. I nod because I know he's right we need to solve this on our own.

My phone dings followed by Archie's. we both look at each other like what a coincidence. But we would soon find out it really wasn't.

Group chat:
Kill🔪~ hey boys. If you want your little girlfriend or whatever back. My first order is for you guys to bring me $5000. In 2 days. If not she suffers.  😘

I look at Archie with my mouth hanging open. "How are we going to get that money Arch? I mean I will do anything if it means saving Betty, and I have about 1500 saved up and I'll put that all in!"

"Okay and I have 2000. So that's 5000 dollars!" Archie says. I slap my face wow he's dumb.

"Archie 2000+1500=3500!" I say in my most little kid voice. "So we need to find a way to get 1500 more."

"What about Veronica?" Archie asked.

"Archie I think that's your first good idea you have ever had." I say. Archie stares back at me wide eyed and smiling.

We left his house and ran over to Veronica's to tell her the details. We sat her down and gave her the same note we got and then we showed her the text. "Oh my gosh poor Betty. How much money do you need?" Veronica asked.

"Well i have 1500, and arch has 2000. So if you can you need to put in 1500." I said hopeful she could help. She nodded and left the room for a second then came back with a stack of cash. "Thanks Ronnie."

I picked up my phone and sent the message.

Group text
Jughead ~Hey whoever you are we have the money we will leave it by the tree where you took her!

Killer🔪~ Perfect! That's first one down. So many more to go.

I throw my head back and groan. "Betty. I'm so sorry! We will find you." I cry. I sob into my hands. I noticed Archie leave with the money. Veronica told me that he was taking the money to the spot. But I was crying to much to really notice.

Wherever you are Betty, hang in there we're coming! I won't give up on you. I love you.