Chapter 1: Reincarnation

The third person's Pov

At midnight, a sound of cries echoes through the silent hallways of the hospital in Japan. A man stood up with joy and excitement in his face. A girl child was born in the Momi family. The girl has peach bright orbs and a bright smile. The woman in the bed held the baby in her hand in delight.

"Satsuki... she will be named as Satsuki Momoi." She rubbed the baby's face with her owns and Satsuki led out a cheerful baby laugh while unable to sense another presence beside them. A young girl with her brown locks stood transparently with a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm glad that you have reincarnated to your favorite manga, Mika." The genius female basketball player, Masaharu Mika, was born once again without her memories as in a body of a neonate, where she can start everything all over.

But to think that Mika will be Satsuki....

The transparent figure only sweat drops that her sister's future, surrounding with the rainbow-colored hair people and having a similar reverse harem situation. The entrance of another figure interpreted her thoughts. A figure of a young child, white long hair and golden orbs peering at the figure. He stepped out of the blue wormhole and peered at the scene in front of the girl with a smile.

"Mio, it's time, we need to go."

"Ah, I got it." The girl, Mio placed a hand on Satsuki's chubby head and gave her a warm smile. Rubbing the small head of the new infant, Mio took her leave with some sort of sadness in her eye. The separation between her and her sister reincarnation make Mio have some loneliness, yet it's unavoidable due to the decision has already been made by the all mighty figure, named God.

"See you in the future, Mika."

The two figure slowly disappeared from the scene and the infant, as if understood the situation, let out cheerful giggles.

Mio's Pov

"Hm~hm hm~~" Along with the humming voice, I blinked my eyes open. The yellowish white ceiling and white curtains reflected my eyes. My orbs wandered around the area, trying to acknowledge the situation that I'm in. According the angel had mentioned, it's been two months from Mika's reincarnation and one month from my reincarnation. I would have never known that I would be reincarnated into the world that me and Mika both familiar with, the popular animation, Kuroko no Basket.

"Oh, my little one had woken up?" A woman with curly brown hair and dark emerald eyes stared into the bassinet and a warm smile plastered on her face. Her brown hair reflected the sunlight and glows in golden brown. She slowly picked me up with her rather strong yet young hands. The sunlight had blinds my eyes with its brightness as my orbs slowly adjust the brightness of the sun. Then, the green field filled with beautiful flowers appeared in front of my eyes. I'm amused by the beauty of nature as my eyes sparkled and widened.

"Shiro! You're finally awake!!" Leaves covered the main body of a juvenile while his signature red hair had shown through the creeps of the leaves. He jumped down from the branch and skipped towards me. His dark crimson eyes meet my emerald eyes as I let out a small giggle. He immediately brightens up with a cheerful smile.

"Moo~ Su-chan really like his older brother." The woman kneeled down towards the young boy and let him held me with his small chubby hands. The boy rubbed my cheek against his.

It tickles. I smiled brightly and giggles. I crunched the shirt of the young boy as the woman sighed in disappointment. Despite that I was reincarnated into my favorite anime(or manga), I wasn't allowed to change the original. Remembering what the guardian of this world told me could only let me sigh in disappointment.

"You are not allowed to interpreted any part of the story."

"Why is it?"

"Because that's god will and we were here to process what god desire. However, my lord had allowed you to influence parts of the animation. As your mission and existence were to protect the golden soul, your sister, Masaharu Mika, or now named as Momoi Satsuki."

"And why do it have to be me? Why do you angels do it?"

"Our role is to make sure the world remain in peace. However, due to the specialty of the golden soul, demons would target her and corrupted her, which further led the world into chaos. Demons had already hurt her by letting her to caught up in an accident and made her stayed in a coma, as a result she couldn't contribute anything for the world. This time, we already give her a protection, however, it wouldn't last long. The protection would be weakened from the age of fifteen, so it's necessary for a guardian to protect in any cases."

"So basically, I'm the knight to protect the princess from any trouble, huh?"

"If you want to put it in that way, that will be right."

"Well, since I was sent here is to basically do the role right? you guys didn't even give me a choice. Haa~ I can do it since she's my sister and I love her. But why this world, I mean Kuroko no basket anime world?"

"It's the world that was focused on sports, and we thought it's suitable for the both of you since you two are both athletes."

"Haa~ I got it, but at least let me reincarnate with my memories and an athlete's family or a family relate to Kuroko no Basket, okay?"

"As you wish, since it's us who force you into this situation. We will grant what you wished for. Also, an angel will come and check on you every year. Her name is Tia, please report everything that happened in that year. Thank you."

"No problem. It's part of the mission. So can I go now?"

"Yes, please remember what I had mentioned to you. Now take care."

Sighing at the memories, I remained silent and closed my eyes to collect my thoughts.

However, I never knew that I will be reincarnated into this family.

"Su-chan, never smile like this towards me. Why does he like you so much, Taiga?"

"Probably because I don't squish him like you do, mother." The woman or my mother pouted. Due to my parent's different taste on elections of names, my mother, Kagami Tomoka, wanted my name to be Suzaku, having some correlation with my brother's name Taiga as in the names of two legendary beast protecting the world, yet the birth certificates were already labeled as 'Shiro'. She had no choice but rather liked to call me 'Su-chan', than 'Shiro'.

"No, I didn't. I just hug him like I do to you!" She said cheerfully and got a sigh as a reply.

I don't hate you mother. I just felt much comfortable with Taiga that's why.

Despite the childish mother and the annoyed brother arguing with each other, I'm the second son of the Kagami's family. Despite the Crimson's hair and having the same blood line, I and Taiga don't look alike. We, although still in Japan, in a few years, we will be moving away and go to America. I know that my sister is already in the right hands, yet somehow deep inside my heart, a tiny bit of loneliness ached my heart. Tears starting to form in my eyes as I thought of separating with my sister.

I don't wanna leave. I don't wanna leave. I want to see her. Mika....

Uncontrollable sadness, loneliness bubble up as my sobs become loud cries. Hearing my cries, Taiga panicked as if he had done something wrong. He froze on the spot and my mother rushed to the scene, holding a large pile of laundry in her hands.

"Oh my, why is Su-chan crying so hard?"

"I-I don't know, mom. He just suddenly burst into tears."

"Taiga, let me hold him."

My mother put the pile of laundry on the floor and hold me with a slow pad on my head. She hums the song that she's singing when I woke up. The melody made me drift to sleep and eventually stopped crying, though the loneliness in my heart had still remained in my heart.

I miss you, Mika....