"Then we make them help us without them knowing"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?" Yoongi was confused with Kihyun's sudden request. "I need your help to carry a few trash bags to the dump because the garbage truck forgot them" Kihyun said.

"Sure, when you need my help?" Yoongi innocently asked, not knowing anything.

"A little bit after school, I don't know anyone else to ask help for anyways" Kihyun said "alright" Yoongi agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, hey guys" Chorong smiled brightly at the two boys as she dragged a large black garbage bag.

Kihyun eyed the bag, then eyed Chorong what did you do? He mouthed but Chorong just smiled innocently and happily like she had done no wrong.

"Jungkook-ah!" "Yes Yes! I'm coming hyung!" Chorong saw her target and carried a gun in her bag. She approached her target and stood in front of him.

"Oh! Soo Ah! It's been a while, what happened to your short hair?" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah... hey, do you have your phone with you? Because I lost mine and need to make a phone call" she made an excuse.

Jungkook handed her his phone and she texted the guy he was talking to and said that he'd catch up later.

"Thanks, but I just needed to text someone" Chorong said and returned the phone. "Really? Woah, you've gotten prettier" he said. "Thanks" then Chorong took out her gun and hit Jungkook in the head.

She stared at him as he laid unconscious on the floor "time to take out the trash".

"Woozi's in the bathroom" Chorong said then Woozi came running to her.

"Noona I'm done!!!" Woozi came to them with a big smile then tripped over the garbage bag Chorong was holding onto.

"Ow!" Woozi fell face-flat on his face and Chorong dropped the bag to help him up.

"What's in that bag? How much garbage?" Yoongi asked and carried his younger brother on his back.

"I don't know, but my neighbors said it's for recycling. It's too heavy for me to carry though" Chorong complained, waiting for Yoongi's reply but Kihyun watched them and raised an eyebrow at his partner.

If Kihyun knew anything, it was that Chorong was just tired from dragging the bag because that girl could lift weights with just one hand. 

"It's heavy? Can you carry Woozi and I'll carry this bag?" Yoongi suggested and Chorong gave him her signature fake smile. "Can you? I mean, if it isn't a bother" Chorong said. "Don't worry, I can do it, it would be rude if I let a girl carry something heavy without my help" he said.

"Thank you so much Yoongi" then Chorong took Woozi ,who was already fast asleep, on her back.

Kihyun rolled his eyes in Chorong's direction but she smirked victoriously.

Although Yoongi looked like a very tough person, he always found himself weak and soft around Chorong.

They all carried the bags of garbage to the dump and Yoongi dropped the living, breathing body of Jungkook.

Chorong noticed it and said "Yoongi-ah! Could you put it in this recycling bin?". Yoongi smiled and went to her, then dropped the bag in the recycling bag.

Little did he know, that the recycling bin was a small entrance to another hidden lab of U.A. Agency.

"Thanks Yoongi, You were a big help today" Chorong said and gave him her signature sweet smile but Kihyun nudged her with his elbow and faked a cough.

"Uhm.. Chorong? Don't you have other things to do today?" Kihyun said, telling her to erase Jungkook's memory while they're there.

Chorong mentally rolled her eyes at Kihyun and said "if you guys don't mind, I'll leave first. I have some business to attend to".

Though Yoongi had a smile on his face, he was disappointed that he'd see her leave again.

Chorong moved Woozi from her back to Yoongi's and bid goodbye to them. Kihyun stayed to watch the siblings and make sure that they'd make it back home safely.

"Kihyun-ah" Yoongi called out to Kihyun. 

"Yeah? What is it?" Kihyun turned around and faced Yoongi.

"How long have you and Chorong been friends?" Yoongi asked in the midst of Woozi's snores. Kihyun suddenly remembered the entire year of him being Chorong's lab partner and the 4 months of her being undercover and 'flirt' with him for him reveal his secrets.

"Over a year, approximately" Kihyun said then shivers went up his spine just remembering how he had gotten arrested. "You two must be really close then" Yoongi said and adjusted Woozi on his back.

"I don't really know about being close but, we know a lot about each other" Kihyun said.

"That's called being close" Yoongi answered with sarcasm in his voice.

But the only way Kihyun and Chorong knew so much about each other were because they both had files of each other and they had to read it since they were working together. 

[I apologize for not updating, but I feel weak after carrying a bunch of heavy boxes. I hope you liked this chapter because something will happen to one of the characters in the next chapter] 

[No clues because with just one clue, you guys will get it already. Too smart T^T]