Tell your new boyfriend that I'm loving the gift he sent me, this thing is incredible! You wave it and it turns into a rubber chicken, wave it again and you have a parrot (It's going nowhere near the baby) I probably love it too much if we're being honest (Because Charlie has the mental age of a three year old) bad the present you got us was beautiful! It took us a while to figure out that if you shook the chain, a merry-go-round mobile appears... yeah, we thought it was a bracelet at first! Well... I thought it was a bracelet, June said you wouldn't be that simple.

We miss you like crazy Missa, but we're willing to accept the fact you're a big girl now and you've got a brilliant, exciting life in front of you.

Hope you love the present,

Charlie

(and June)'

I couldn't help but laugh at June's comments scribbled into the letter and Charlie's comment of June crying at anything. But when I opened my present, I couldn't help the tears flowing down my cheek. They had given me a beautiful crystal necklace in the shape of a bird. I returned to the girls dormitory to open the rest of my presents.

I got: hair and beauty products from Lavender and Parvati; a Snitch from Draco; a moving model of a Norwegian Ridgeback from Blaise; chocolate from Hermione and Ron; a friendship ankle bracelet from Pansy; crystal earrings that change colour from JJ; a dream catcher from Harry; a load of joke products from George and Dobby left a parcel on my bed with odd socks in it. One was pink and the other blue, they were very fluffy so I decided to wear them to bed.

I had gotten all my friends (minus a few people) sweets and something I knew each of them would love. Like Hermione got a book and Neville some sort of plant. But I had gotten special gifts for my closest friends: Pansy heart shaped earrings, Draco a scrap book of our time we spent (including his shrine), Blaise a watch he wanted, JJ some pretty jewellery and I had gotten Fred (which I hadn't given him) a golden watch that I had seen in an antique shop in Hogsmeade.

When I had a shower and gotten dressed in a pretty top, skinny jeans, boots and a fluffy jacket. Before walking outside and watching the Gryffindor boys, and JJ, have a snowball fight. At 5 o'clock Hermione left to go and get ready for the ball.

"What, you need three hours?" said Ron, looking at her incredulously and paying for his lapse in concentration when a large snowball, thrown by George, hit him hard on the side of the head. "Who're you going with?" he yelled after Hermione, but she just waved and disappeared up the stone steps into the castle.

At 6 o'clock I said goodbye to everyone and left, I went into my dormitory and started on my hair. I had a shower and put one a long t-shirt, pants and a dressing gown before sitting on a stool in front of a make-up table which had just appeared. "MINNIE!" I heard Lavender shout.

"LAVENDER!" I shouted back at her laughing.

"Hi." She said standing next to me.

"Hey." I said back as I applied curlers to my hair and left them there so they would do there job. "What's up?"

"Can you zip my dress up please!" She asked. I nodded as she turned, I zipped it up before she ran off again. I returned to my make-up as I applied a natural tone to it, it was if I wasn't wearing any at all. I then applied a light red lipstick to my lips before adding a coating of gloss. I put some wired stuff on my eye lashes, like stickers that stay on, they were peacock feather colour.

Then I turned and saw JJ standing there, she looked very pretty. She had a short black dress that was puffy at the bottom. But she had her hair in a messy ponytail and no make-up on.