Chapter 28: Home Sweet Home...

Start from the beginning

"Yay!" I said as I placed Drew down and hugged Eliza.

She gave me a warm smile. "But be careful," she told me sternly.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her.

"You never know," she said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so mysterious sometimes," I told her as I picked Drew up.

She laughed. "Oh, wait," Eliza said as she disappeared behind the door. She came out a second later, holding all of Mia's stuff I had given her.

I frowned, not knowing how I was supposed to carry it all.

Just then, Drew screamed, but he had a smile on his face, meaning he was excited. He started clapping his hands and I turned to see what he was looking at. I wish I hadn't though.

Asher was there, once again, in his half-naked glory. He had a pair of grey sweatpants on and his hair was all messy, sticking out in tons of different places. I take it he just woke up but damn! He looked sexy.

My jaw dropped and Asher chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist. "You like what you see?" he teased, a smirk on his face and eyebrow raised.

I gulped as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

He turned to Eliza and took Mia's items and Eliza winked at him. I collected myself to pick up Drew and place him on my hip. I didn't put Mia on her leash because I knew she would follow me anyways, especially if I told her I'd give her those bacon treats dogs loved.

We walked back to the house, Asher effortlessly caring all of the items in his hands.

I opened the door and Mia ran over to her water and food bowl. I sighed, mad at myself for not filling it before going to get her. But she came back with her mouth all wet.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Unlike some people," said a voice, bringing me out of my thoughts, "I am prepared."

I turned to see Asher with a smug smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes as I brought Drew into the living room where Logan and Ashley were watching Say Yes to the Dress. When Drew saw them, he ran over to them, giggling, and attacked them, some of his drool ending up on Logan's legs.

I laughed at how cute he was. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around me from behind.

"You going to take a shower?" Asher asked, his husky voice in my ear and his breath tickling my neck.

I sniffed myself before scrunching up my nose. "That'd be a good idea," I said as I released myself from his hold and walked towards the stairs.

"Well... so do I," he told me.

"Great. Well ladies first," I said as I picked out my clothes for the day. I chose a pair of dark washed shorts and a white cami that I would wear under a beige laced tank top. I took out a pair of white high tops I had gotten for my birthday.

I walked over to the bathroom and was about to close the door when Asher stuck his foot out. He walked in. "We could always save water, " he told me.

"You're a perv. And anyways, you like just got me back. I wouldn't be doing this if I were you. You're only risking things," I told him.

He frowned and slowly nodded.

I gave him a small smile. "Now go make me some breakfast," I told him as I gave him a quick peck.

He stood there, obviously shocked. I chuckled as I pushed on his chest, shoving him out of the bathroom.

I quickly showered before changing into my clothes and heading downstairs to see what Asher had made for me.