Arrival

The airship stopped and as you got off you looked around to see Beacon. You came here to become a Huntsman it's been your dream since you were very young. You started walking towards the main building and you observed your surroundings. You saw people with various weapons and outfits, most of them were human a few were faunus. You continued to walk and look around until you heard an explosion. You then ran over to see what happened and you saw a white haired girl screaming at a smaller black haired girl with red highlights.
"Um, is everything all right here?" You asked.
"No! This stupid girl just blew us up!" The white haired girl replied furiously.
  "I said I was sorry, it really was an accident." The other girl replied.
  "Do you even know who I am?" The white haired girl asked. "My name is Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company."
  "Okay but she apologized and it seems that it was an accident so you don't have to keep yelling at her." You replied.
   Furious that you took her side the white haired girl stormed off. After a brief period of silence to lessen the tension you start a conversation with the girl that was clearly still sad at the previous interaction.
"So my names y/n, what's yours?"
" Ruby, Ruby Rose she replied. You talked with her for a short time to make sure she was okay then you started walking around some more to start to get to know your new school/home. While walking around you tripped over someone's shoe and fell right into the fountain in the courtyard. You sat up in the fountain to see a beautiful red haired girl looking at you quite worried.
" I'm so sorry I tripped you are you all right?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm alright, and it wasn't your fault I wasn't really paying attention." You replied trying to make her feel better.
  You stood up and got out of the fountain where you quickly shook yourself off. After wards you decided to introduce yourself to the girl you tripped over.
"Nice to meet you I'm Y/n L/n."
"I'm Pyrrha Nikos." She replied.
"So what kingdom did you come from?" You asked.
"I came here from Mistral." She replied.
"Wow, me too."
The two of you continued to talk while walking towards the welcome speech for the new students.
After the speech you and Pyrrha moved your stuff over to the ballroom where you and everyone else would be staying for the night. You laid out myour stuff on a small patch of floor and went to sleep to rest up for tomorrow.
A/n: hope I did well on the first chapter, I'd like to hear how you think I did.