Entry 7

I'm shaking. I don't know what to do. We are piling blankets over Mina's cold, motionless body. The fisherman is taking us back to the harbour. I hope we can still save her.

Please don't leave me.

🌬

I feel guilty for breathing. I hate this feeling.

We're stood outside the operation room of a nearby hospital. I hate waiting. I want to know if she's okay. I need to know if she's okay.

Too many things are happening at once. I can't take it. I hold my head in my hands. I can't take it. I feel so alone.

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. Ki. I look up, my
tearful eyes locking onto his. We gaze at each other for a while before I finally break.

My bottom lip quivers in anxiety and tears come flooding down my pale face. Ki grabs me my the shoulders and pulls me close, his large hands holding my small body closely.
"Everything's gonna be alright. Shh. I promise." Ki comforts me however, he doesn't sound too sure about what he's saying. I can't wait any longer. I need to know if she's okay. I need to know if she's okay.

Mina' mum is weeping silently. Her dad has his head placed in his hands, his other arm around his wife. The doctor steps out of the surgery room, into the loud silence.

"We've tried our hardest the regain her presence."

Nonononononononononononononononono

"However," don't say it. "Your daughter has passed away."

She's dead. She's really gone. What am I going to do.

💧