Entry 4

(I'm sorry if none of this makes any sense! Also it's not the best thing I've written so I'm sorry for any slopping boring parts! Thank you for reading this very boring story)

I check my phone. The time is 8:06. Not that long to go. I'm starting to calm down, using Yuna's silly jokes as a distraction. However, I small part of me is still frightened.

"Oh hey! I've got another one! What do you call a-" Yuna is interrupted by a sudden shake of the ship; like a giant has picked up the ship and shook it ever so slightly. My water falls off of the table as Mina tumbles onto the fuzzy carpet.
"What's going on?" Yerim shouts, looking worried.

I knew this would happen.

🌼

8:43

An announcement spreads throughout the vessel, full of panicking people.
"Attention all passengers! The vessel appears to be capsizing! Please stay calm and stay seated! Life jackets will be with you very shortly!"

Thiscantbehappeningthiscantbehappeningthiscantbehappening.

Everything goes silent. The panic has hit. I knew this was going to happen. I shouldn't of set foot on this ship.
"Oh my god." Mina's persona changes drastically. She begins to tear up in fear. "I don't wanna die! I've got my whole life ahead of me!" She cries, everyone else on the ship is too busy to pay attention to her cries.

Just like at the bottom of the ocean.

💧

We are told to lie on our backs with our feet rested on the wall of the hall that connects the lounge area and the rooms. We hear the boys laughing and joking around. Mina sits in silence with her swollen eyes shut.
"Mina, you know everything's gonna be okay right? We'll be saved. Stop panicking!" Yuna says with a beaming smile. I look at Yuna, shaking my head. She gives me the "I'm sorry" look.
"Hey, want me to sing AKMU?" I comfort her. She nods. "How about Give Love? I know it's your favourite!" I smile. She nods again. She loves this song. She says I'm a really good singer but I think I'm just average. "Okay, niga nal sirheohaehaneun geol ara. naneun seounhae geureon nal wae neoneun mot ihaehae. You dont understand nan neoreul johahandago." I sing the whole song, putting all my heart into the song.

I'm scared that if she doesn't calm down, she might not make it.