Chapter 17

Marisa and I was laying on our dorm room bed watching a movie when we got a knock on our door.

"KC are you going to open the door or at least see who it is?" Marisa said with a slight attitude.

She was half asleep and whoever was at the door kept knocking. I didn't answer her question which caused her to get annoyed.

"KC get the damn door!" She yelled. Before I got the chance to answer a voice came through from the other side of the door.

"Yeah KC get the hell up so we can get this started." Alex very familiar voice yelled.

"Fine." I said before pulling the covers off of me a walk to open the door. As soon as I opened the door Alex wrapped me in his arms.

"KC , HI it's been almost a year since I seen you little sis." The green eye boy said very excitedly.

I let them walk into my room. When we get back to my sleeping area I find Marisa sitting up on our bed texting on her phone.

"Marisa meet Alex and Max , like I told you earlier they are here to get to know you better and for you to know them better." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Hi , I'm Marisa obviously." She said with a shy giggle.

"Whats up , he's Alex and I'm Max , we've seen each other earlier, I hope I didn't cause any trouble with the bed situation." The blue eyed boy said running his hand through his hair nervously.

"Oh no you didn't cause any trouble at all, I was just confused." Marisa smiled before turning around to ask me a question.

"Why are we doing this at midnight?"

"Because we have to put the mission in action tomorrow morning.

"Well let's get started." Alex said.

___________________________

We've been sitting here for almost two hours doing nothing but laughing and getting along. I was actually shocked that Max and Marisa got along , I could tell she didn't like the first impression of him but that has obviously changed. What I can say Is that I'm actually not surprised at all that Alex is getting along with Marisa better than he is doing with me. They act like they've known each other for a very long time and it's not in a romantic way it's like a brother and sister type of relationship they are building.

When the clock hit Three we decided that everybody has bonded enough and we can all get some rest.

"Babe , I wish I met Alex and Max before, they are like the brothers I've always wanted." Marisa said as we got ready for bed.

"Yeah me too , but I'm really shocked that you and Max have become friends." I said as I laid next to my beautiful girlfriend. 

"Yeah well I had to at least try and get along with him , I know that you love him so I decided not to petty and get to know him for him because I love you." Marisa froze once she realized what she said.

Yes we've said we loved each other before but that was when we were one hundred percent just friends and we meant it as a friendship. This is the first time anyone of us has said it since we have been together. 

"Marisa."

"Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that." She rubbed her hands on her face.

"No it's okay because I love you too." It was the truth I just didn't say it before because I didn't know if she was ready for that for not.

She looked at me and smiled before leaning in to kiss me.

Guys thank you so much for 100 votes!!! That's crazy I never thought this book would get 20 votes let alone 100. Thank You Thank You Thank You so much.

I also want to say that I will be uploading on the weekends now because i did start school again.

But thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace ✌️