Chapter 7

I had to call Brett so I can get information about Zane. I told him to meet me face to face because that was the safest way for our conversation to stay under wraps. Marisa,Ernie,Chloe and I was wait in an open space.

"KC?" I heard Marisa call my name

"Yes." I answered before she took my hand and walked away from my brother and Chloe.

"What is this about." I asked sitting on a log.

"Do you remember when I told you I like you?" She asked but continued talking before I had a chance. "What about you.....Do you like me?" She had a hopeful smile.

Before I can answer I heard my name being called

"K.C , wow it feels like forever since I say you." Brett says before picking me up while hugging me.

"I wish it was forever."Marisa mumbled to herself.

I laugh as he put me back down.

"I know man, the last time I saw things ended off pretty weird." I said

"Oh did it?" Marisa  asked stepping forward

"Yeah" Brett slowly said, rising his eye brows a bit before continuing " Anyway I know I'm only here to give you information on my father bu-"

Marisa cut him off "Are you going to tell us the truth this time?"

"Marisa!" We all yell

"What! Are we just going to act like he didn't lie the first time?, he's practically the reason you're in this mess." She yelled back

"Yeah, sorry about that." He laughed nervously. "Anyhoo, I just wanted to know if we can like go on a date...if that's even possible in this jungle."

"Uhh yeah I don't see why not." I said smiling hard

"I can think of one." Marisa said

Oh crap, I forgot about her question

"But you know what KC , it's fine. Just don't talk to me for awhile okay?       Okay."

Before I can say anything she walked away.

I'm back!!. It took me along time to upload this today because a lot of new stuff was coming on. But I hope you enjoy this chapter.