Chapter 16

I walked into our dorm room to see KC and this guy laying on her bed. He was light-skin with pretty blue eyes, he has curly hair and shiny white teeth.

As they notice my presence they get off the bed and walk towards me.

"What's going on here." I asked trying to sound confident but inside I was a scared mess. I mean how would you feel if you found someone you are dating laying in bed with a hot guy or girl. And when I say this guy is hot I mean he is next level fitness model type hot.

"Hey babe, this is Max he is from the organization." KC said as she try to give me kiss but I turn my head.

Before I can ask my second question his watch beeps indicating that he has another mission.

"Hey I have to go but I'll see you around to analyze it further, Also it was nice seeing you Marisa hope we can officially introduce ourselves later today." With that he walks out the room and gets into his car. Which I might have to admit he has a pretty nice car. It's a cool shade of purple with gold-ish rims.

"Hey are you okay M." KC asks as she stands in front of me.

"Why was you guys laying on the bed." I ask as I back up not wanting to be as close to her depending on what her answer is.

"Oh...well..look." She says as she points to the ceiling. I look up to see a picture of some type of device.

KC notice my confused expression and explains what I am looking at.

"It's a weird device , we are trying to figure out what it is and if we can control it without getting close to the person who made it."

She sits in the bed as I put my bag down and sit next to her.

"I thought the whole idea was to get close to whoever made it so we can take it down." I said in a low voice. She told me to always do that when we are talking about our mission plans.

"Yeah but not right now, we are eventually going to have to but we can't do it until it's one hundred percent ready otherwise we can blow our cover." KC said in an equal low voice.

I decided to change the conversation.

"Who was that guy in here." I asked

"I told you he's Max from the organization." KC said laughing a little as she turns off the computer that help make the image on our ceiling appear.

"Yeah I know that, I mean do you personally know him like are you guys friends or did you ever date him." I tried to make what I'm  saying a little more clear.

She chuckles and says "I'm pretty sure if Max and I ever dated you would know about it. But yeah we are friends, he's actually knows that we are really dating outside of the mission."

she plays with the rings on my fingers before I continue the conversation.

"You told him"

"Yeah , he is the only person who didn't give me a hard time when I first joined in the organization, we have been friends for almost four years,  he also has to come back with his younger brother, Alex, to get to know you better because for this mission they have to be our best friends." KC explained before trying to give me another kiss , this time I let her.

"Why so many questions." She asks as our lips separate.

"Nothing I was just asking." I lied, I was actually really jealous, I just didn't want to anymore drama. KC and I have gotten over our fight he had two days ago , to be more clear it ended with her buying a lot of candy.

"Mhmm, I think you're jealous." She said as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"What is there to be jealous of?, I'm the one dating you." I wrap my arms around her neck.

We giggle as we connect our lips.

These are the moments I love with my girlfriend. I hope it last.

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The two pictures is what Max looks like and what his car look like.

Guys please stream Fifth Harmony self titled album 'Fifth Harmony' on Spotify and/or buy it on iTunes.

Have a wonderful day

Peace ✌️

Max's car