Chapter 11

After my date with Marisa I was super happy and confused, I mean like I know I'm not gay cause I really liked Brett and I'm not a lesbian because Marisa is the only female I ever had feelings for. I decided to put away all the negative thoughts and focus on how my bestfriend just kissed me.

I smile as I walk into my house,  my mom was sitting on the couch. She looked up and called me over so I can talk to her.

"As you know KC we were assigned another mission but this one is really weird and tricky." My mom said in a serious tone

"Mom" I chuckled before continuing "don't you think we've done tricky and weird missions before?, our last mission Ernie had a girlfriend....a GIRLFRIEND mom, it don't get anymore weird than that."

Ernie came in with Judy and said "I have you know she wasn't my girlfriend for just the mission, I asked her out and she said yes."

"Wow you're right K.C , it don't get anymore weird than that." Judy said as she looked up at an angry Ernie.

The both of them started to argue so my mom shut it down.

"HEY!! Can I get on with the details for the mission." My mom said more than asked

We all nodded before she continued.

"The organization has to take down another group of individuals who are trying to make something like the other side."

"Okay, mom what is so tricky about this?" I asked genuinely confused, we took down the other side before it shouldn't be that hard to take down a wanna be version.

"Well with the world opening up....well not so much anymore now that we have the orange crayon-I mean president forty-five."

I laughed at her choice of words before she went on.

"A lot of the members are openly gay or openly apart of the LGBT community." My mom said slowly trying to make sure she didn't skip anything.

I still had no idea where this was going until it hit me.

"WAIT!, Ernie is going to have to get a boyfriend?" I asked with shock and confusion.

"No K.C that means you're going to have to date a girl." My father said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Okay so what spy is going to play as my girlfriend." It's not a big deal to me, I had multiple spies play as my boyfriend so it's not really any different except the fact that it's a girl which still isn't a bad thing.

"You see this is the weird part, you have to date your bestfriend, Marisa." My mom really fast.

"What! , why?" I yelled. Yes I really like Marisa but I don't want our relationship to be a mission and I didn't really want to tell my mom yet.

"Because you guys known each other for along time so you guys can perfectly play off as a couple. Plus she already know about us being a family spy so there's nothing to hide." My dad said before walking away with my mom.

"Well good luck." Ernie said smiling before walking away with Judy.

So I have to ask Marisa to be my girlfriend not even twenty four hours after our first date and we get to be an open couple?

This mission is better than I thought it would be.

Sorry again for the late uploads. But I do hope you enjoy this chapter a new one will be soon. Thank you guys for all the positive feedback.

Peace ✌️