Part 39 (Shocking News 1)

Abhi finished the flashback. He was in tears. He was very much guilty what he done. Now he was paying for his sin. Anjali was very much angry on Abhi.

Abhi:- Uss time I was blind by my anger and revenge. Mujhe unki love nahi dekha. Jab we reached hospital. Police was already there. Fab 5 complain a murder case on me.

Anjali was listening quietly.

Abhi:- Police arrest me. I was in jail for 2 years. Because of my lawyer I got save. Arya and Soha take care of Choti.

Anjali:- Nandini ka dimag ki halat kabse yese ho gayi?

Abhi:- When I came out of jail. Nandini was in coma. Doctor said because of sudden nervous break down she went to coma. She was in coma 2.5 years. Then by the grace of god I get back my sister. But when she get up. He started behaving different. The doctor said her brain didn't able to take the death of Manik. So became mental patient and after that know it all.

Dr. Anjali:- Abhi you did very wrong with them. Did Manik is alive?

Abhi nod in no.

Abhi:- I try to find him everywhere but I didn't found him. They said they didn't found his body also. I had a hope that may be he is alive but no he is not.

Dr. Anjali:- If Manik was alive then it will be very easy for us to get back the old Nandini. But now....

Abhi:- Now what doctor?

Dr. Anjali:- I need to study Nandini's case one more time. May be we will find something.

Abhi:- OK doctor.

They both stood up.

Dr. Anjali:- I will take leave. I will call you.

Abhi:- OK.

Then they both left for their destination. Abhi went home.

Abhi:- Kaka Choti kaha hai?

Kaka:- Babyji so rahi hai baba.

Abhi:- Acha tik hai.

Abhi went to Nandini's room. See her sleeping while hugging her Teddy. Abhi sat beside her and started caring her hairs.

Abhi (in mind):- I did mistake in my life. I take away my sister happiness. Is galti ke liye shayed God bhi mujhe kabhi maaf na kare. Meri galti ki saja please Choti ko mat dijiye. When she will be OK if she want to leave me I'm fine with that also. But please make her like before please God.

Abhi was silently crying and begging to God. After sometimes later Abhi wipe his tears and ready to leave the room. That time he heard Nandini was saying something in her sleep.

Nandini started sweating and crying in her sleep. She was saying something but Abhi was not able to listen her. Abhi went quickly towards her. He started waking up Nandini.

Abhi:- Choti choti..open your eyes. Nothing happened bacca open your eyes. Shit she is having again nightmare.

Abhi started padding Nandini's cheek.

Abhi:- Choti!!

Nandini woke up started shouting Manik's name. She was very scared. She look at Abhi and hug him.

Nandini:- Bhai bhai woh woh woh mera Manik ko mar dega bhai. Mujhe mere Manik ko bacca na hai.

Abhi hug her tightly.

Abhi:- Shh bacca Manik ko kuch nahi hoga. Him sab hai na.

Nandini started crying hugging Abhi.

Nandini:- Mujhe Manik ke pass Jana hai Bhai. Mujhe Manik ke pass le chaliye na. Mujhe Manik ko dekhna hai.