Part 37 (Devil)

Manik was totally shocked. He looked at his friends they were also shocked. Manik then composed himself and broke the hug.

Manik (with a fake smile):- Yeh tho bohot khushi ki baat hai. Kab aa raha hai?

Nandini:- Aj rat.

The colour of Manik's face fade away. It's not been a day they became official now the villein was on the way.

Manik:- Acha baby cool down. Itna kuddo mat. You are not well.

Nandini:- Manik I can't expresse how much happy I am now.

Manik:- Haa woh tho Mujhe dikh raha hai. But health come first right. Now go home and take rest.

Nandini:- No I want to stay with you.

Manik:- Baby I'm also going home. Besides that your bhai is coming you need to do lots of things so take proper rest na.

Nandini:- Par Manik...

Manik:- No par bar go home. Take rest I will call you every hour. OK baby?

Nandini make a baby face.

Nandini:- But what about you? I want to take care of you.

Manik:- I can understand. But you not well also na. I will take care of yourself.

Cabir came forward.

Cabir:- Nandini you can go home. We will take care of him. Don't worry hum doctor tho nahi hai fir bhi manage kar legge.

Nandini Smile a little. Mukti also came forward.

Mukti:- Haa Nandini. Tum befikar hoke ghar jao.

Nandini:- OK then.

All goes outside giving little privacy to new couple. Nandini goes towards Manik and cup his face with her both palm.

Nandini:- Apna diyan rakh na.

Manik place his hands on hers. Nandini learn forward and place a soft kiss on his forehead. Manik close his eyes. Nandini then move back.

Nandini:- Bye.

Manik:- Bye.

Nandini trun to leave but Manik call her. Nandini look towards Manik with question eyes.

Manik:- I love you.

Nandini smile shyly.

Nandini:- I love you too.

Then Nandini went outside and with Soha left for her home. After competing all formality Manik went his house with Fab 5.

Manik was now sitting on sofa in his leaving room. Cab, Aliya and Dhruv was also sitting there. Mukti was walking one side to another.

Mukti:- I'm scared guys. Devil is coming.

Manik take a deep breath. Hold his head with his both hand.

Manik:- Me too.

Cabir:- But we have to solve it. Hum yese haat pe haat rakhke nahi bate sakte.

Dhruv:- What if he again try to create misunderstanding between Manik and Nandini again.

Aliya:- He can do anything. Over all he hate Manik. He can do that.

Manik stood up with a jerk.

Manik:- No I can't let this happen. If he tried to do that na I will kill him.

Mukti:- Clam down Manik. Hum kus soch legge.

Manik:- This time I won't let him separate us. Uske liye Jo bhi karna pare.