Part 22 (Flashback continue)

Someone take Manik's phone from his hand.

Manik:- How dare you?

Manik turn and ready to blast on the person. But his vocal cod was stop seeing the person. The person was Nandini. (chitraraj94 you guess it right)

Nandini and Soha after fulfilling there formalities. Decided to went canteen because Nandini was Hungary. When they entered the canteen. Nandini became shocked. Nandini went towards him and took his phone.

Nandini:- You can never change. You can only know how to hurt people.

Manik was silently listening her. Cabir and Dhruv was watching these two. Mukti and Aliya became angry.

Nandini:- Tumare ander jara sabi humanity nahi ha kya. Bhai was always right about you.

Mukti know became very angry. She went towards Nandini. Cabir was trying to stop her but failed. Mukti pushed Nandini.

Mukti:- How dare you talk to my friend like that. You bloody..

Manik (shout):- Mukti!!! Don't utter a word.

Aliya:- Manik tum is larki ke liye Mukti ke upar cilaraheho. Bloody...

Manik:- Aliya!!! Don't. Let's go guys.

Mukti:- Par Manik...

Manik:- Let's go..

Manik last time look towards Nandini and left the place. Cabir and Dhruv left behind him. Mukti and Aliya give angry look to Nandini and left.

Soha came towards Nandini. Keep her hand on her shoulder.

Soha:- Nandini are you alright.

Nandini:- Yeah let's go. Class ka time ho raha ha.

Soha:- But you need to eat something.

Nandini:- Bhuk nahi ha.

Soha:- Par..

Nandini:- Par bar kus nahi chal.

Then they went to attend their class.

On the other side, Manik was playing his guitar. Cabir and Dhruv helplessly watching him. Mukti and Aliya was still angry on Nandini.

Mukti:- How could you Manik? Usne tujhe kitna sunaya fir bhi tune usse jane diya.

Cabir:- Mukti please come down.

Mukti:- What come down Cabir! She insult him infornt of everyone. She mess with Fab 5. She has to pay.

Aliya:- Mukti is right. We need to teach her a lesson. First I though she is good. But she is also like her brother.

Dhruv:- Aliya please. Let it be.

Aliya:- Why Dhruv? Why are you taking her side?

Dhruv:- Aliya I'm not taking her side OK. Don't drug it..

Cabir:- Dhruv is right girls.

Manik:- Guys just forget all this. I'm going home.

Mukti:- Manik tu bhi. You leave her so easily.

Manik:- Mukti tune suna nahi Cabir ne kya kaha. I'm going.

Cabir:- I'm also coming with you.

Dhruv:- Me too.

Boys left the room.

Mukti:- Great now all boys taking her side.

Aliya:- Mukti we need to do something.

Mukti:- Yes. I have a plan.

Aliya:- Tell me quick.

Then Mukti told Aliya her plan.

Aliya:- Superb yaar.

Mukti:- I know. Let's go.

Nandini and Soha was discussing something. When Soha saw Arya. He was talking with a girl and laughing.

Soha:- Nandu woh dakh Arya.

Nandini:- Par uske sath kon ha?

Soha:- Patha nahi.

Nandini:- Kahi uska girlfriend tho nahi ha.

Soha:- What no no no. He can't do this to me.

Nandini:- He can because tune ab tak usse kus nahi kaha. Dakh uske sath kitna has has ke bath kar rahahe.

Soha:- Arya I'm gone kill you.

Then they saw Arya and that girl was leaving.

Nandini:- Dakh woh log ja rahahe.

Soha:- Chal unka pissa karte ha.

Nandini:- I'm not going. Tu ja mujhe library me kus kam ha.

Soha:- Tik ha.

Soha went behind Arya. Nandini went to library. After 2 hours later Soha didn't came back. Nandini try her phone but she was not picking up.

That time a boy came towards her and told that Soha was crying in a room. Nandini became very worried. She run towards the room.

She entered the room and call her but there was no one. When she went towards the door try to open it. It was not opening. She try many times bang on the door but nothing work.

On the outside someone locked the room. Keep the inside pocket and smile evilly. The person left from there.

That's for today. How's it guys? Guys who locked Nandini? and share your though with me. As you all want flashback only I read it in that way.

As par the promised here I am. I'm really sad seeing the response. Thank you all who votes and comment. If you guys like this part please vote and comment.

Next part after 40+ votes. Nahi tho I will update after 10 th December and I'm very serious this time.

Love
Asha