Part 24 (Manik's Feelings)

Mukti and Aliya finished their talk. They turn behind and seeing the person their face color became pale. Seeing the person's red face they can clearly guessed he heard everything.

Mukti:- Ca..bbir..r...

Cabir standing there with shocked face. He can't able to believe his ears. His best friends can do this.

Aliya:- Cabir listen we are sorry. We really are.

Cabir didn't want to listen their stupid reason. He left from there without listening them.

Mukti:- Cabir Cabir.. Humari bat tho sun...Cabir!!

Aliya:- Mukti ab kya hoga? Agar Cabir Manik ko sab batha diya tho?

Mukti:- No Cabir ashha bulkul bhi nahi karega. I know him. We need to talk to him.

Aliya:- Tho let's go.

Mukti:- Not here in college.

Then Mukti and Aliya left for college. Cabir went to Nandini's cabin to give medicine. Actually when Cabir and Dhruv went to talk to Manik. Nurse came and give prescription of medicine. Manik wanted to go but Cabir told him to stay with Nandini. Then he went buy the medicine.

Cabir entered inside saw Manik sitting beside Nandini bed holding her hand.

Dhruv and Soha was talking. Cabir gave medicine to nurse.

Manik look at Cabir. Cabir was looking upset and angry. Manik went near Cabir.

Manik:- Cabir kya huya ha tu itna upset Kyu ha?

Cabir:- Kus nahi yaar. Tu Nandini ke pass ruk I have some work. Dhruv chal Soha calo we will drop you.

Soha:- Par Nandini ko akkela cor kar.

Manik:- Don't worry. I'm here na.

Then Cabir, Dhruv and Soha left from there. Manik went near Nandini and sat beside her. Took her hand in his. He was caring her hand kissed her hand.

Manik:- Tum Kyu apne apka dayan nahi rakhte. Tum jante ho na tum mere liye kitna precious ho. Dhakho sote huye tum kitni pyaari agti ho. Agar jag jao tho tum me mata ajati ha.😁😁 Or tho or tum bilkul bhi mujse assi tarha se bat bhi nahi karti bat tho dur dakhti bhi nahi ho. You know it's hurt. I missed those days when we meet each other cupke cupke.(He laugh sadly) Now we hardly meet. I just fade up. Mujse or nahi hota a dikha ne ki I hate you. I don't care. You don't how much I love you. Please let me explain everything. Your bhai is worng.

Manik then holding her hand sleep keep his head on the bed. After like on hour Nandini woke up.

She looks here and there notice an unfamiliar place. She feel some weight on her hand and saw Manik sleeping on her hand holding in his. She jerk her hand away.

Because of this suddenly pull Manik wake up and saw Nandini is already up. Manik cup her face.

Manik:- Nandini how are you feeling now? Did you need something? Kya huya kus bolo?