Part 27 (Accident!!!😱)

Cabir run towards his car and drive as fast as possible. Other also sat in the car and start following Cabir. Manik, Nandini, Soha and Mukti was in Manik's car and Aliya and Dhruv was in Dhruv's bike.

They saw Cabir's car entered inside city hospital. All were became tensed. All followed Cabir and saw him talking with receptionist then run towards operation theater.

All followed him and saw him sitting on the chair in front of operation theater. He was holding his head with his both hand. Manik went her him keep his hand on her shoulder.

Manik:- Cabir.

Cabir look at Manik and hug him tightly and start crying.

Manik:- What happened Cabir? Tu suddenly yeha chala aya. Aunt tik tho ha na?

Cabir:- Manik.. Navya...

Listening Navya's name everyone became worried. Mukti came forward.

Mukti:- Kya huya Navya ko?

Cabir:- Woh Navya meet with an accident.

Everyone became shocked.

Aliya:- Navya kya accident ho gaya. Kese?

Cabir:- I got call from here. I don't know much.

Manik:- Don't worry Cabir. She will be fine.

Then they sat on near by chair. After sometimes later doctor came outside of operation theater. Everyone rush towards him.

Cabir:- How is she doctor?

Doctor:- Ap kon ha?

Cabir:- I'm her friend. How is she?

Doctor:- Oh now she is out of danger. She is sleeping now.

Cabir:- Kya hum log usse mil sakte ha kya?

Doctor:- Sure. Par after sometimes later. Unko general word me shift karne ke baad.

Manik:- OK doctor.

After sometimes later Navya shifted to general word. Everyone entered inside the room and saw Navya was sleeping. She had bandage on her head and left hand. Cabir sat on the chair beside the bed. There are silence in the room.

Cabir:- Guys tum log ghar chale jao I'm here now.

Manik:- Par cabir if you need any help?

Cabir:- I will manage.

Manik:- Par Cabir.

Cabir:- You guys are tried. Gar jao. Or ab tho Navya so rahi he. I will call you guys when Navya will woke up.

Dhruv:- Tik ha.

Then all left from there leaving them alone. Cabir then call Navya's parents.

Fab 5 and Nandini Soha came outside of hospital everyone were tense.

Mukti:- I hope Navya will be fine.

Aliya:- She is Mukti don't worry.

Manik:- Yeah Cabir ha na uske sath. Nandini or Soha calo I will drop you guys at home.

Nandini:- No need we will manage.

Manik:- What!! No. I will not let you guys go alone at this hour.

Nandini:- It's okey. Not need it.

Manik:- No.

Dhruv:- They are again start arguing. Let's go.

Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti left from there. Soha was helplessly seeing them. They both are not giving up.

Soha:- Are koi meri bath tho sun lo.

Nandini:- Tujhe kya huya? Why are you shouting?

Soha:- Nandu dakh kitne rat ho gayi na. It's not safe to go alone. I think we should go with Manik.

Nandini:- Tu uske side lerahahe. Seriously!!??

Soha:- Nandu..

Manik:- Soha was right. Come..

Manik hold Nandini's hand drug her towards the car and Soha was following them. Manik open the care door. Nandini with angry face sat on the car. Soha sat on back sit. Manik was on driving sit.

The drive towards home was silent. None talk. Manik stop his car in front of Nandini's home. They all come down.

Manik:- By the way welcome.

Nandini:- I didn't say you thank you.

Manik:- But I'm accepting it Nandu.

Nandini:- Listen don't call me Nandu. Only my love one can call me by this name. Don't cross your limit.

Soha left from there because she don't want to listen they fizul ki fight.😝

Manik:- But I want to cross my limit with you Nandu.

Manik was moving forward towards Nandini and Nandini was moving back.

Nandini:- Dekho Manik..

Manik:- Kya dekhu Nandu..

Nandini was about to fall but Manik hold her from her waist and pull her closer. There were so close that they can heard their heartbeat.

Some hair fall on Nandini face Manik gently remove those hair and truck them behind her ear. They were having a deep eye lock.

Manik:- Kya dekhu Nandu?

Because of Manik voice Nandini come back to reality push Manik a little and run inside her home. Manik was standing there with a shy smile and bite his lips.

Manik(in mind):- Oh god this girl will driven my crazy!!

Then he drove from there. Nandini entered her home and directly went her room. Closed the door and keep her head against the door. Breathing heavily keep her hand on her heart.

Nandini:- Why my heart beating this much. Manik was so close to me. I can heard his heart beat also. Oh ayyappa what's happening me. Why I'm only thinking about Manik. I need to stay away from him. Yes I need to.

Then Nandini went washroom to fresh up. After having dinner with Soha she went to sleep.

On the other hand Cabir was with Navya. Navya was still sleeping. Navya's mom also came there. She told Cabir to left for home. But refused that. He don't want to leave her alone. He don't know why he was behaving like that.

That's for today let's see what will waiting for them next day. How was this part? Good or bad let me know through your comment.

First time I tried some romantic scenes. Hope you all like it. Finger cross.

Thank you so much for all who votes and comments. If you like this part then please vote and comment.

Happy New Year to my all readers and followers. Hope 2017 will bring lots of happiness in your life.

 Hope 2017 will bring lots of happiness in your life

Love
Asha