21

Harry's POV :

I see Tom walking out of her room and at once I rush to him.

"Tom! Tom wait" I call

He walks up to me.

"Normally when you do not go to work. Who drops her?"

"That situation hasn't come. Like till a year ago her ex boyfriend used to pick her up and drop her"

"oh, For how many years were they friendly?" I whisper

"Five years"

"Gosh he's such a-"

"I know right! He just walked away leaving her broken"

"curse! Anyways year after if you are unable to come to work. Tell me I'll pick her up."

"of  course I will"

"OK OK. Carry on bye"

" bye mate "

He leaves and I go to her room. I find tears rolling down her eyes has she rubs her neck. I rush up to her and wipe her cheeks. I sit down and pull her into a hug.

" Do you wanna have a bath? " I ask

" maybe" she whispers

"Do you wanna play the piano then?"

"Ok"

____________________

After an hour or two of plonking the piano she seemed calm. After that I made her eat and Right now she is having a shower just like me. I made her promise me that she won't try anything stupid before leaving so I trust her. I quickly dry myself and put on some clean clothes. I run down the stairs and into her room.

"Summer are you done?" I call

"Yeah"

I open the door and find her wearing a track pants and T-shirt reading " I'm sexy and I know it". I chuckle and she frowns

"What is it?" She asks

"Nothing"

I let her walk out on her own and find her way to the bed. I open out her knotty hair and run my hand through it. I comb her hair with the comb I brought down. Automatically I start braiding her silky hair.

"I'm so scared Harry" All of a sudden she blunts out

I hum wanting her to carry on

"it's hell living like this. Not able to see who's coming in front of you or what they are doing. I'm getting fed up of my life. My life is so pathetic"

Her words pop an idea in my head. I quickly tie her hair into a bun

"I'll teach you how to fight" I hear her gasp

"Cmon" I catch her hand and take her with me.

"The stairs. Be careful"

I hold onto her shoulders has we climb the starts. Once we are on top I take her to the room beside of mine. That's the room I train in. I make her stand in front of the punching bag.

"Have you ever hit anyone?" I ask has I search her my gloves

"No never. I've always been afraid to fight" She says

"Well from now we'll change that. Unless you know to knock out someone you are safe especially YOU need to know"

I take the gloves and put it on her hand.