7.

I walk out of the studio and I hear footsteps run behind.

"Summer wait" I stop when I hear Zayn's voice

"Summer can I walk you to your house?"

"Listen Zayn stop doing this okay. I'm not the type to flirt with or play tricks. I'm not in a mood for talking either"  I snap showing my anger on him

"Wow wow babe stop. I have a girlfriend ok. I'm not flirting with you. I'd just trying to help"

"I don't need anyone's help"

"What  happened? Why are you so snappy?"

"Leave me alone"

I continue walking and I hear him follow beside.

"Zayn leave me alone"

"Ah ah I won't talk okay just let me do what I want. I promise I'm not playing any tricks "

I huff. Suddenly something runs by my leg and I lose my balance. I go falling backwards but strong hands hold me.

"What if I hadn't to be here?" He says

I straighten my posture and continue walking. Finally my house comes after 30 steps. I turn and walk towards my house. I stop and I hear him stops.

"Thanks for saving me" that's all I say before I knock on the door

______________________

Tom holds my hand leading me out of the bar. Suddenly he stops and I frown.

"Miss.Stanfield " I hear Mr.Styles' voice

"Mr . styles? "

"Miss.Stanfield I'm so sorry about before. I know what Harry did is wrong. I didn't believe him. I'm extremely sorry"

"Its okay Mr.Styles"

He takes my hand and places something in it

"Here is 100 pounds your payment for the week"

"Thanks Mr.Styles"

____________________________

*Tuesday*

Harry's POV:

"Harry come downstairs" I hear my dad yell

I quickly turn of the fan and run downstairs. Down I find a lady standing beside my dad.

"Harry this is your new piano teacher"

Her eyes rack up and down my body.

"Mr.Styles shall we begin?" She asks in a high pitch voice

I nod and groan annoyingly. I go take my seat and so does she. She pulls her chair close to mine ,sticking herself to me. By this time my dad is gone. I try with all my might not to hit her. She starts playing the piano and like usual I play on my phone.

"Lal lal LA" she sings in an irritating voice making me want to choke her.

"Darling cmon play"

She trails her hand on my hand and I tap it away.

"Don't touch me" I warn

She giggles irritating me more. 

"Cmon love Its not nice when your angry. Cmon play" she squeaks

Willfully I play and hit a wrong cord.All she does is giggle and place her hand on mine.

"I'll show you" she says

I try pulling away but she holds tight , moving my hand on the keys.

You deserve this for what you did. my mind scolds.

Gosh I'm gonna die with her.

___________________________

*Saturday*

I walk through the dark alley. Its been months since I came here. Down the alley there's this game that goes on. Street fighting. People bet on the competitor and even the winners get some money. I used to go there and fight just so my anger will go. Ever since I started piano lessons (from the age of 20) I've come here just to show my anger that I wanted to show on my pianists. Those women are as irritating as the one now. But when Miss.Stanfield came I haven't felt the need to come here. But now I do.

     I see the crowd gather and I hear the crowd yelling. I walk up to the man who hosts this

"Harry my man. Long time no see"

"Uhm I've been busy "

"Ok. Up for a fight?"

I nod.

"Cool. Here's your gloves"

I put them on and push through the crowd. I get into the ring. Not exactly a ring you see on TV though its just a circle draw on the road with chalk. My opposition is a bulky blonde lad. He throws a punch at me but easily I escape and throw a punch at his stomach. He looses balance and takes a step back. I use the opportunity and start hitting him. Showing all my anger on him. Finally he falls flat and I'm announced as the winner. I push through the crowd and give the man back the gloves and he hands me 30$. I take it and turn around to be faced by my mate Zayn.

"How many times have I told you not to come here. Mate stop hurting yourself" he says

I shrug

"Mate let's go do something fun" he says

"What is that?"

"Mate there is this near by bar that hosts a karaoke show where you can go sing and play some instrument. Wanna go?"

I smile and nod

You see I love singing. Its another way other than boxing that I express my pain through. I enjoy singing and do it more than boxing though.

He leads us to his car and I get inside. He starts the car driving us to the bar. Soon the car comes to a stop and I get down. I look at the sign board and gasp.

She works here

I don't budge. I just debate on what to do.

"Mate are you coming?" Zayn asks

I nod and walk inside. At once I hear her playing the piano. Zayn pulls me somewhere , just leading me. I don't get to see her yet cause we didn't enter through the main entrance. I see a woman standing by us.

"Harry and Zayn" Zayn says

She looks through a seat of paper

"Your up next" she says

He pulls through curtain and boom we are on stage. I look around and see her smiling by the piano.

"Hi I'm Zayn and this is my Mate Harry . we are here to sing Jet black heart" he says through the microphone

He signals me and we both start singing taking turns at each passage. My eyes just watch her but she doesn't look our way. After we've done everyone stands up and claps for us. I see her to clapping and that makes me smile.

"Thank you" I say

Then Zayn pulls me the way we came and into the bar. We take a seat close to where she is. I look at her but she doesn't look at me.

"Harry be here I just go talk to my friend who works here and be back" he says excusing himself

I nod and sit down quietly just watching her. Soon I see Zayn talking to her. I frown.

He knows her?

I watch has they talk. Then suddenly I see Zayn taking his phone out of his pocket and going somewhere. After awhile I see him go back to her and tell her something. Then he approaches me.

"Mate I gotta leave now. Gigi is sick and wants me there. Are you coming?"

"No mate I think I'll stay a little longer"

"Ok then see you later"