22

Monday....

Harry's POV :

The alarm beams through the room. I find myself awake but my eyes remain close. I feel a body cuddled up to mine. I open my eyes and find myself With the woman I've become so close to in a short spam of time. I remember how last night again she started having nightmares so I had to sleep with her. I get out of bed and immediately she wakes up.

"Good morning. Cmon let's go jogging" I say

She lazily gets up and walks to the bathroom. I rush to my room and put on my track pant, track shoes and a sweatshirt. I go back down and we leave. We start jogging on the curbside.

"So Harry when is your birthday?" she asks

"I don't know" I snap a bit angry at the fact that fact.

It's true I don't know when my birthday is. When ever I asked my dad he would say it's isn't important cuz it reminds him of the past.

"What?" She gasps

"I don't know OK. My dad didn't tell me"

She stays quiet probably trying to put pieces together.

"When is yours?" I ask

"Jul 3rd" she replies

I hum.

"Harry can I ask you something?" She asks

I hesitate but agree

"Who all are in your house. Like your house mates?" Her question makes me cringe

"My dad, my servant but he goes home at night and Myself" I answer

She frowns I expect her to ask me something like "Where is your mum?" but she doesn't. I look at her face how bright it glows in the light.

"Knock Knock"

One thing we talk about the most is knock knock jokes. And yet again she surprises me by taking such a lightening to them. Normally people will scold me saying "It's not fun" but she always seem to find them funny with me.

"Who's there?" She asks

I notice her smile creep up already

" Cow goes"

"Cow goes who?"

"The cow goes Moo silly" I reply

She burst into laughter and I join her.

"Oh my gosh that *giggle* was Funny" she says

I'm so busy admiring her that I don't see a car coming full speed way ahead. Summer is fast to put her hand and stop me and the car goes whizzing past me. I gasp in horror.

"How did you see that?" I ask

"Correction! I heard it"

That's when I realise something

She saved me

No one has ever ever saved my life. Well sure my friends have saved my butt in school but my life is just a whole new story.

Also another thing I realise.

This isn't you

Right? This isn't the way the usual Harry would act around women. It's like a all new character. all new person. All new Harry.

All new me.

And she is the one who cultivated it.

"Harry are you OK?" her voice brings me back from my thoughts