Being Different

Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahayana Gandhi

When it comes to change in life, we must inspire it and we must lead by example of the kind of change we want to see in our world. If we want others to follow a piece of advice or inspiration, we must accept that we can only inspire and we cannot demand or make anyone do something if they don't want to do it.

Says from myself who's has more than enough experience of this. Doing things to make others happy yet it doesn't make me happy nor something I want to do. And that along with other things were tearing me apart and harming me health wise so greatly not listening to my heart and speaking my mind. When I want something to happen, I say something or do something to work up to that destination in whatever I want. Whatever I want, I know I must work towards that and living up to the inspirations to which I want and wish to see outwards in our reality with our society.

When it comes down to rules, we have all been told not to break any rules and even promises and to not lie. But hey, we are all human here: humans aren't perfect and that's just part of being human and that's also part of life. Accept, respect and understand the facts here: to not mess with humans: they are imperfectly perfect just as they are and who they will become on their own.

But when it comes to rules, sometimes it's good to break them. We gotta break our own rules to find the right person for us whether it's for our future or current partner, best friend, friends, etc. So, allow yourself to break rules once in a while, it's a good thing, trust me!