This wasn't like her at all, she never got shy around anyone, especially blushing. I felt privileged to know that i could make her feel this way, enough to make her blush and be nervous. I smirked as i caught her trying to hide the fact that she was blushing her ass off. I could have made fun of her, but i didn't, because i was nice enough to drop it and pretend i didn't notice.

"I guess i was too stupid to realize. Besides, who would have thought a girl like you would go with someone like me?" Her head shot up and her frowned returned to her face. She was no longer blushing, but rather giving me one of her 'unbelievable' faces. I didn't know why, i was just being completely honest.

" You must be stupid if you think that. You really have no idea how amazing you are do you? You are one of the sweetest girls i've ever met, including the fact that you don't judge anyone, you're always trying to make people happy even when you aren't happy yourself. You are incredibly funny and generous. I could make a list as long as this beach about how freaking perfect you are Kate! Not only are you gorgeous on the outside, but you're so amazing on the inside too. " She admitted, moving even closer.

"You like the same things i do, you hate the same things i do. I think the only thing we don't agree on is the best flavor of Ben and Jerry's, which by the way is still cookie dough." She stuck her tongue out and giggled as i pretended to wipe a tear from my eye.

"Kate, i'm being deadly serious when i admit this to you right now. Every time i'm around you i can't help but feel happy inside. I can't help but want to feel your lips against mine. From the way you kissed me back there, i can tell you feel some sort of way towards me too. Honestly, every single moment i spend with you, i can't help but fall for you ever more." She grinned as my lips curved into a huge smile.

"I choose you Kate"

To hear them words, was amazing.

I think she knew i liked her too, my face was practically tearing apart from how big i was smiling. Her eyes were glowing like two fireflies in the dark. If i told her that though, she'd probably call me lame. It was true though, i was lame, but i didn't care. All my thoughts were on her and her lips as she bit them gently, staring at mine.

"I feel the same. However, i can't kiss you again..." I said, trying my hardest not to look at her until she answered me. Unfortunately, i couldn't not look up at her hand slipped out of mine. She looked like she was about to burst of crying.

"Why not?" she questioned. I was trying not to laugh. Not because i thought her crying was funny. But because she didn't know what i was getting at.

"Because...i don't want you to kiss me again." I repeated. Her smile completely faded as she stood up and turned away from me in a huff. I didn't blame her. But she wouldn't stay mad for long when i told her why. I stood up and walked up behind her, placing my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist. Finally, i got to the point.

"I'll only kiss you, if you say yes to being my girlfriend." I finally finished. Her body stopped tensing as she turned around in my arms looking excited, all her anger had vanished with a simple question.

"YES! Geeez, i thought you'd never ask!" She beamed, pulling me into another gentle kiss.

I held her close as i nuzzled my head into her neck, feeling her smile against the crook of mine. This was weird to me, i had never had a girlfriend before. I admit that it was weird, Amy and i were pretty much best friends. She was my first friend at school when i first went there, but to me, that's what made our relationship even more special. Ah! Our relationship, it sounded nice. RELATIONSHIP! It has a nice kick to it, doesn't it?

Just as i was about to kiss her again, her phone vibrated rapidly in her pocket. Damn phone, why do you have to interrupt such a good moment? I stood backwards slightly as she sighed, fishing her phone from her back pocket and answering it. I suddenly heard a voice on the other end, it sounded like Jess. Jess was shouting down the phone, asking where she was and what she was doing and why she was with me. She shook her head frustratingly.