"No no. Don't you dare fucking touch me. Don't touch me you disgusting blab. I hate you Liam. I hate you" Abby cried out making Liam blood boil with rage as he ripped her bra and palmed her soft appendages.

The moment his skin contacted with her soft skin, Liam was gone. He wanted to ravish her all night long. Now he had her and there was no way he would let her go now.

Bending down Liam scrapped his sharp teeth against the swell of her breast once, twice, thrice. Seeing her laying underneath him and looking so good, he barely managed to hold himself back.

As much as he wanted to dive into her, there were other matters that needed his immediate attention.

"I will take Cole very far away from you. Trust me, when I say this you will never ever get to see his face or even hear his voice for the rest of your life unless you do exactly what I want. You understand?" Liam demanded harshly grabbing her chin to make her stare into his blazing eyes.

The crazed look in his eyes was enough to let her know that he wasn't lying.  She was scared shitless her by his threat and meekly nodded to his statement as out drip out of her eyes on to the bed.

Liam pulled Abby into a sitting position as she continued to weep softly. what the fuck was she crying for anyways. Liam thought angrily as he threw a half naked Abby over his shoulder and enter the walk in closet.

Placing her on the couch in the closet room, Liam took out a hanging bag from the closet. He took out a white dress from the bag and stalked up to a weeping Abby.

He pulled her off the couch and pulled the white dress over her head. Turning her around, he zipped the back of Abby's dress leaning his body into her rubbing his erect member against her lower back.

"We are getting married" Liam announced just before he dragged a resisting Abby out of the bedroom.

" NO, Liam. Liam, leave me. I'm not doing  this, you can't make me do this. Think about Cole. Let me go. Fucking hell Liam.. leave. me . alone" Abby yelled using both of her hands to snatch her wrist back from Liam's steel grip as he continued to drag her out the house.

"Mark get Cole" Liam howled jerking Abby forward and throwing her over his shoulder as she kicked and screamed.

" Liam, Listen" Mark started to say but he snapped his mouth shut immediately when Liam glared at him with pure hatred. 

Roughly throwing her inside the limo, Liam slipped into the car and grabbed Abby's waist pulling her to him as she tried to open the door and get out of the car. Abby thrashed kicking the door as the car roared into life and Liam instructed the driver to take them to the nearest church.

" Help, aah..." Abby screamed at the top of her lungs only for Liam to turn her head back and smash his lips into her open mouth. Growling like a starved man, Liam licked, bit, sucked inside of her mouth as Abby continue to scream in his mouth. 

" Get the fuck out of the car, Abby." Liam yelled angrily, attempting to pull Abby out of the car as she grabbed the leather seats of the car and planted her feet against the door refusing to leave the car.

" Fucking hell. Abby you are not the position to anger me any further. i swear god i will spank you outside the church, now get the fuck out" Liam howled sticking his upper body into the Limo.

Grabbing Abby's bare feet, Liam pulled her down the seat and lifted her into his arms. He entered the empty church followed by his team of lawyers and Cole in Mark's arms.

" We would like to get married now" Liam ordered curtly carefully depositing Abby on the floor and jerking her back into his arms as she tried to run.

"What are you waiting for father. Start reading whatever you read. I don't have much time." Liam growled angrily pinning father with a threatening gaze as he scrambled to get his book.

" NO, Liam let me go. i'm not marrying you. Cole" Abby cried attempting to run towards Cole but Liam held her in her place.

"Shut up Abby. Father you better hurry the fuck up, if you don't want me to burn this building down to ashes...." Liam howled outraged lifting a thrashing Abby off the floor as she tried to run away towards her sacred son.

"Child you shouldn't" The father started to say only to be cut off by Liam's booming voice full of anger and hatred.

" I don't give a shit. Just read the words" Liam growled at the father making him shakes his head and start reading the vows.

" Do you take" The father didn't even get to finish his sentence before Liam answered " Yes I do."

Turning Abby around in his arms, Liam glared her to say the words but she slapped his shoulder attempting to push him away. Grabbing her shoulder, he shook her entire body violently.

"Mark give me Cole" Liam order lifting Cole in his arms away from Abby's reach. With anger radiating off in waves, Liam started to walk away from Abby as she ran behind him in order to hug her wailing son but Liam pushed her away.

" Mum. Mum, save me. Mum, mum" Cole wailed extending his arms back towards Abby desperately wanted to be in the confine of his mother's comforting arms as Liam walked away increasing the distance between him and Abby with every small step.

" YES , I DO. I Do Liam. I take you as my husband" Abby screamed at the top of her lungs running behind Liam and engulfing her crying son into her arms.

Author's note :

Not edited: Here is another update for this story. I don't know but i feel like i'm missing something if you can figure out let me know. please read, vote and comment. Thank you very much