"I told you didn't I that Cole is not your son but you listened to me. NO. Now kindly fuck off so I can go home." Abby sneered venomously mentally sighing to finally avert the situation.

"Everyone get the fuck out" Liam growled curtly squeezing Abby's arms as she tried to escape as well. What the hell does she think of herself? She is still lying to him even though the evidence is in his hand. Liam anger reached its limit. That's it he had enough of her shenanigans.

"I said get the fuck out" Liam yelled starring into Abby's eyes as she swallowed loudly to ease her sudden clogged throat at the intensity in his burning eyes. Everyone quickly scrambled to their feet and ran out of the room afraid of Liam's angry mood.

Dragging Abby behind, Liam roughly threw her on the sofa chair making her gasped out loud.

"HE IS MY Son. YOU fucking lied to me again" Liam roared in rage as he flicked the reports in the air.

 "What the fuck do you think of yourself huh? You think this is all a joke to you? You thought you can fucking change the DNA report and I will never find out huh? I'm not a fucking puppet that you can play around with. You wanna the dirty game with me then bring it on Ms. Abigail Hereford. I'm taking Cole away. My lawyers have already file the custody case" Liam yelled angrily pacing back and forth in front of Abby as she dropped her head in shame.

"I-I..." Abby whispered clutching and release her hand to control her own rage.

"DID I say you can fucking talk. Did I give you the permission to say anything? DON'T you fucking dare open that little mouth of yours or I'll swear to god I will fuck you senseless on this sofa. Don't test my patients, Abby" Liam growled angrily pacing the floor as he tried to control his rage.

 "Stop throwing a sissy fit every two seconds" Abby muttered under her breath making Liam stalk up to her roughly pull her head up to stare in his blazing eyes.

"What the fuck did you say?" Liam roared glaring at Abby to not disobey his order.

"I said stop fucking throwing a tantrum every two second. Don't blame me for your shit. It's all your fault. You were the one who fucked another girl right in front of me and what did you expect me to do? Come and beg you to take me back huh? Were you going to believe me if I told you I was pregnant at that time? NO never because I was whore in your eye wasn't I.

Now you stand here demanding your rights that you never had nor deserved it. Who are you to take Cole my son away from me? You are nothing but a sperm donor. That's it you are not Cole's father but just a sperm donor so stop fucking claiming him as your son. We don't need a bastard like you in our life and we are perfectly fine without a man whore like you." Abby yelled angrily, pushing that brute away from him and standing up to look equally intimidating as Liam.

"That's it ,Abby" Liam roared snatching Abby's wrist and dragging her behind him towards his bedroom.

"NO. no. Leave me. I'm not going anywhere with you. Let me go. What the hell are you doing? Let me go" Abby screamed digging her feet into the tiled floor as Liam jerked her down the hall into his room.

Liam roughly threw her on his bed and pinned her down. He grabbed both of Abby's hands and slammed the above her head as she thrashed violently to get away.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go. Are you out of your stupid mind? Liam" Abby screamed kicking her legs on the bed as Liam snatched her wrists away from her body and tied them to the head board with his tie. He is going to fuck her so hard that she will never dare to leave or disobey him anything ever again.

"Aah, Let me go. Fuck you, Liam" Abby panicked thrashing violently on the bed as she pulled her hands against the strain to free herself.

"OH Angel I'm about to exactly do that" Liam sneered curtly straddling her slim waist and ripping her shirt open from the middle. He roamed his rough hands on her exposed skin making Abby gasp aloud and lift her body in order to push him away from him.