Chapter 1 - Finding Out

Hermione POV

It has been three months since the Battle of Hogwarts. I couldn't give my parents their memories back as I found out that they died in a car crash. I was staying at the burrow with the rest of the Weasley's.

"Hermione come down you've got post." Mrs Weasley shouted up the stairs.

"Coming." I shouted.

I put down my book and walked downstairs. There was an owl that I didn't recognise sat on the kitchen table.

Everyone was sat at the table eating their breakfast. I sat down between Fred and Ron.

I untied the four letters from its ankle.

I opened the first one.

Dear Miss Granger,
We are pleased to say that after the war Hogwarts will be re opened. We would like to invite you back to redo your seventh year. We are also pleased to tell you that you have been chosen to be this years Head Girl.
Term starts on the 1st of September.

Yours Sincerely,
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall.

I smiled.

"I got Head Girl." I said.

"That's great Hermione!" Everyone said.

I opened the second letter.

My Dearest Hermione,
I will be long dead before you read this but I wanted to tell you that I am your biological mother. When I found out I was pregnant with you I was overjoyed. But then I found out that the Dark Lord wanted to kill me I gave you to Hagrid to send away to a muggle family so you were hidden. Just know that I love you so much. You have a half brother called Harry Potter. He is only your half brother because your fathers name is Severus Snape. I hope that you and Harry get along. Your Godparents are Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. I love you and Harry so much.

All of my love,
Lily Potter,
Mum.

The tears were streaming down my face.

"Mione are you ok?" Fred asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said wiping the tears away.

I opened the next letter.

My Darling Hermione,
If you are reading this then the Battle of Hogwarts is over and I am dead. I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and that I don't think that you are an insufferable know-it-all.
There is a glamor charm on you and that you can take it off when ever you are ready. Because I am dead your Godparents want to take you in.

With all of the love I can give to you,
Severus Snape,
Dad.

There were even more tears running down my face.

"Mione? What's going on?" Ginny said from opposite me.

I ignored her and read the last letter.

Dear Hermione,
I don't really know what to say. We are really sorry for the way that our family has treated you for the past 8 years. We really do love you and would love to make it up to you by letting you live with us.
I hope to see you soon,
Lots of love,
Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy and Draco Malfoy

"Hermione what is wrote in those letters?" Mrs Weasley said.

"Ginny, Mrs Weasley can I talk to you two upstairs. Alone." I said.

"Of course." They both said.

The three of us walked up to my room.

I closed the door and put up a silencing charm.

"What's wrong dear?" Mrs Weasley asked.

I passed her the letter from my mother.

Ginny read it from over her shoulder. They were both gobsmacked.

"Oh Hermione. Who were the other two from?" Ginny said.

"My Dad and Godparents." I told them.

"How are you going to tell Harry that your his sister?" Mrs Weasley said.

"I don't know. What am I supposed to say to him, 'Oh Hey Harry. Just wanted to tell you that your mother cheated on your father and I was the result of that.'" I said sarcastically.

"Hermione." Mrs Weasley said in hope to calm me down.

"It doesn't matter because I'm not going to tell him. I'll just go and stay with my Godparents." I said.

"Hermione talk to him." Ginny said.

"No. I'm gonna go." I said.

I pulled out my wand and used a spell that packed all of my things into my bag.

"I'll see you on the Platform." I said before apperating away.