Chapter Forty-Three: The Relapse

_______________________
Omniscient
March 30, 2018
11:26PM
_______________________

WARNING:
EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT, YOUNGINS SKIP AHEAD IF YA CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE

Can't wait to come home to you..

Beyonce drove reckless and careless down the streets to get home after getting off the phone with her beloved midget wife. (Sorry, I don't do weddings, that shit boring.)They had a special night planned ahead and if they played their cards right, Onika just might be getting that baby she wanted. God bless their children.

Just to see your beautiful face...

The honey blonde haired woman chewed at her bottom lip as she pulled up behind a car, wait no two cars, wait scratch that, three cars, ahh hell, fuck it, she was stuck in traffic and was anxious to make it home to her wife. But an anxious Beyonce makes a irritable Beyonce. Her leg started tapping the floorboard of her car repeatedly as she began to take deep breaths to calm herself. She was beyond horny and hungry for her food and desert, well, at least not the kind you give to children.

Her gun sat on her hip and her fingers grazing along side of it. It was the only thing that kept her somewhat, calm. She pulled her gun from her pants and sat it in her lap as she rolled down her windows, getting ready to ignite a fire that witnesses would say to be uncalled for, but come on now it's Beyonce we're talking about.

I'm almost there girl don't you worry...

"AYE BITCH, WE ABOUT TO PLAY TELEPHONE! TELL THE BITCH IN FRONT OF YOU TO TELL THE BITCH IN FRONT OF THEM TO TELL THE BITCH IN FRONT OF THEM AND SO FORTH TO MOVE THEY RAGGEDY ASS CAR SO I CAN GO FUCK MY WIFE!" She yelled making pedestrians stop and look at her. She picked her gun up and waved it at them with an evil glare and they continued on their way like they didn't see anything, smart move.

Beyonce waited to see if the message has gotten around but two minutes was too long for her to wait. She stuck her gun out of the window and shot it three times. Cars raced down the street like race cars to get out of the way of whatever danger they thought they were in. Beyonce smiled satisfied and continued her journey home and soon had to stop once again because of a passing train. She huffed rolling her eyes and pulled her phone out replying to a text her wife had sent her.

Baby Mama ❤️: Where r u?

Big Daddy💕😩: Stuck behind a fuckin ⛴.

Baby Mama❤️: How tf did you get stuck behind a boat?

Big Daddy💕😩: What?! No that's a train emoji, where tf u see a boat at?

Baby Mama❤️: Bey baby, that's a boat. Where tf you see a train at?

Big Daddy💕😩: U just blind cuz it's clearly a fucking train.

Baby Mama❤️:🚂, then what's that?

Big Daddy💕😩: ... Tf. Um a ancient train.  Are you blind or tired? I'll be home soon to put that ass to sleep so don't worry I'll drop the subject. ☺️👅

Baby Mama❤️: Mhm. But watch you fall asleep first. Hurry home big head.

Big Daddy💕😩: Only thing big about me is my dick, soo..🤔