Chapter Thirty: Sasha Fierce

Beyonce POV
4 Days Later
Houston, Tx

I pace the floor as my mind thought rapidly of where they could be. It's been 4 days and we still can't find no trace of them. I can't believe I fucked up and let him get away with her that easy. What the fuck was I thinking?! Wait no, what the fuck was Onika thinking?! I told her ass to wait in the basement and her hard headed ass come anyway putting her life in danger. My heart is literally trying to beat it's why out of my chest right now. It hurts so bad, I don't even recognize this feeling. What does it mean? I keep thinking about Onika and my unborn child and it hurts every time when I come up with the theory that August have killed them by now, but why? Why would August do this in the first place, I looked out for his ass when he had nothing. I was there for him, I'm the one who bailed his ass out of jail when he went in for murder. What the hell does he have against me?! And Mr. Grey. I recognize him from my father.....

"Oh shit, how could I be so stupid?! It's him, all this is him!" I yelled out loud making my assistant look at me.

"Who?" She asked. I shook my head clenching my jaw.

"Have you found anything?" I asked her as she typed away on the laptop.

"Well.....no. But I swear I'm trying I just don't understand why nothing's coming up, it's almost like they disappeared. August has-

"You not telling me nothing I wanna hear. Onika's been missing for fucking 4 whole days and you tryna tell me it's like she disappeared off the face of the earth? No, fuck no! You're fire! Get out!" I yelled at my assistant. 

"Beyonce please, I'm trying but he's very good at covering his tracks. I'm sorry." She said lowly.

"Um, do I look like I give a shit? I'm sorry to confuse your incompetent dumb ass. Move the fuck out the way and let me handle it since you can't do it. Fucking got idiots working for me." I mumble typing shit into laptop. As soon as I find August bitch ass he's done for, it's gonna be like he was never alive.

I scrolled around clicking shit here and there and was able to track his phone.

"But it was like they disappeared right? Did you try tracking his damn phone? Obviously not." I shook my head zooming in on his location.

"Barbados? The fuck they doing in Barbados!" I yelled. I swear to god if he hurt Onika.  My eye started twitching as I was getting all riled up.

"Be-

"Don't call my name, just get out, I feel like killing somebody and it'll be ashamed for you to die so young." I said with closed eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you there's a way to get even. Maybe it'll help get Nika  back." She said.

I stared at her.

"You gone tell me or get the fuck out my face?" I asked.

"Well when August was living-

"Skip that shit ion wanna hear his life story." I mumbled.

"Sorry, August has two very young nieces that live with his mother. They are very close to him and he seems to be really attached to them." She said.

"Ok and?" I asked impatient.

"Well, you could kidnap one of the girls, or both and negotiate with him to get Onika back-

"Fuck that! I want Onika and I want him dead!" I yelled.

"Wait, let me finish, but at the same time lure him to you and kill him." She said. I sat back in my chair rubbing my chin as she spoke. I liked her idea.

"Where are these....nieces of his?" I asked.

"Right up the street from my house." She smiled. I nodded my head. 

"Take me to them." I said standing up.

"It's broad daylight bey you're bound to get caught in my neighborhood." She said.

"I don't think I asked for your opinion. I believe I said for you to take me somewhere, did I not?" I asked grabbing my gun.

She grabbed her keys.

"Thank you for complying." I said walking out after her.