Chapter Eleven: Crazed Blood

Omniscient
4:32Pm
Beyonce's House
May 19, 2017

A smirk fell from Beyonce's lips as she planted her razor deeply inside of Willy's booty hole. He screamed to the gods as Beyonce dragged the razor down his hole with an intense stare in her eyes, making his hole look like loose pussy lips. He screamed and begged earnestly for her to stop but the blonde was too busy enjoying the red, velvety blood run down the open tissue of his ass cheeks to pay him any mind as the younger sister stood with a scowl look on her face as she watched.

"AYE LOOK FAM, IMA NEED YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AIGHT? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY THIS IF YOU SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHILE SHE RIPPING YOU A NEW ASSHOLE ?!" Lo yelled as she watched her older sister torture the sad excuse for a man.

"That's what makes it better Lo. The screaming, if he didn't scream how would you know that you actually accomplished your goal of enduring him with physical pain? I only enjoy it when they scream. It does something to me..." Beyonce explained not once blinking nor taking her eyes off of the bleeding man. She was in a deep trance, watching the blood trickling down as it made its own puddle on the concrete beneath him.

"Well ion like that shit. It only pisses me off. Where da damn duct tape at?" Lauren asked as her eyes darted across the room in search for something to quiet down the sobbing man.

"No. I wanna hear him scream. He's going to pay for this bullshit!" Beyonce raised her voice as her orbs changed from brown to a glazed red.

"Ok, that's coo with me." Lauren said instantly taking the hint not to push her older sister. She saw the look in her sisters eyes knowing that Beyonce was no longer there. Sasha has came to join the party.

"Lo grab the electric eels." Bey asked. Lo stood there with a "bitch what" look on her face.

"Ian touching them death traps!" Lo yelled. Beyonce looked at her sister and chuckled.

"Stop being a pussy and go get the fucking eels!" Bey yelled. Lo huffed seeing that she wasn't going to win with her sister.

She made her way over to the fish tank and stared at the 7 foot long eels. They were longer than her. She reached her hand in the tank only to be hit in the back of the head with a flying slide.

"What the fuck you doing! Put the damn gloves on before you electrocute yourself!" Beyonce yelled coming over to reclaim her Nike slide.

"Beyonce keep on.." Lo said as she grabbed the gloves. Beyonce smirked watching her sister.

Lauren dug her hand in the tank fishing out one of the eels. It started squirming in her hands and Beyonce backed away.

"Willy, look at my friend." Beyonce said. She looked at the slithering eel and smiled.

"Hey Jeff, can ya do me a favor and shock the shit out of that guy over there?" She asked talking to the eel.

"Yes there is a guy in the room Jeff. I know it's hard to tell but the one laying over there with the ripped booty hole is a guy. Wait a minute!" Beyonce shouted scaring Lauren. She dropped the eel and Beyonce shot up the stairs.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW! GET THAT SLITHERING MOTHERFUCKER!" Beyonce yelled in fear as she saw the eel slithering around her basement floor.