Chapter Thirty-Five: Boss's Rage

Beyonce POV
September 17, 2017
Houston, Texas
12:26PM

I walked around the store looking for shit I knew Onika would like putting it in the basket. So far I had over $300 dollars worth of food in the basket. I went to the check out center and started putting the items on the belt so the lady could ring it up.

"Hey." She said. I paused what I as doing and looked up at her.

"What?" I asked furrow my eyebrows.

"Nothing, just bring customer friendly." She said shrugging. I nodded going back to what I was doing.

"That's a lot of food." She said. I looked at her titling my head.

"When you get pregnant you'll understand." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aw you're pregnant? Congrats." She said.

"I ain't pregnant. My girl is." I said getting irritated.

"Oh." She mumbled.

"Yea, oh, can you just ring this shit up so I can go?" I asked. She nodded continuing to do her job.

"You must get tired of running around for your girlfriend. Here's my number for when ever you need a break." She said pulling out a piece of paper. I took it and looked at the person behind me.

"She told me to give this to you." I said passing it off to some old wrinkled man. He smiled and waved at the cashier wiggling his eyebrows. She looked at him in disgust and I laughed.

Once the bags were done she gave me my receipt and I walked off.

"Wait!" She called after me running up to me with a milk jug. I looked in the basket and back at her hand.

"You forgot this." She said. I nodding taking it from her and she grabbed my arm pulling me towards her.

"Just in case you couldn't tell who the number was for." She whispered in my ear sneakily sliding her hand into my basketball shorts pocket. I yanked her hand from my pocket feeling it brush up against my personal part and she gasp biting her lip.

"You're girlfriend is lucky. You're perfect." She moaned out.

"Bitch go somewhere damn." I twisted my face up walking away from her.

I walked to my range popping the trunk open and began to put the groceries in. Once I was done got in the car making my way to the mall. Nicki was going to be mad that I went to the mall without her.

**

I opened the front door to my house carrying loads of bags on my hands.

"Baby is that you!" She yelled.

"Yea." I said.

"Good cause I'm about to beat your ass! How dare you leave me by myself!" She yelled coming out of the living room.

"You're not being- oh my god! Are those Chanel bags!" She screamed quickly making her way over to me. She snatched it out of my hands and examined it. She smiled kissing my lips walking away in love with her new purse. 

"You not gon help with the rest of the shit?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said walking back into the living room. I rolled my eyes. She could carry one bag at a time. I mumbled mean things to myself about her as I carried the rest of the bags in the house.

I took her Victoria's Secrets bags up to the room sitting them in the corner with the rest of the shit I spoiled her with.

I went back down stairs to see her with her Chanel bag on the couch.

"Do you want me to put it with the rest?" I questioned.

"No." She said simply. I nodded sitting on the couch beside her.

"No Chanel is sitting there." She said pushing me off the couch. I huffed. She began sniffing the air and then sniffed me.

"Why you smell like that?" She asked turning her nose up at me.

"Like what?" I asked sniffing my shirt.

"Cheap perfume." She said. I thought about the girl at the grocery store.

"Oh yea, some girl tried to give me her number and got to close. But I pushed her off." I said shrugging. I looked at her and she stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So we cheating now? Is that the best sorry ass excuse you could come up with? Why can't you just tell the truth for once Beyonce. Say it. Say Onika, while you were sleep I went off and fucked another bitch who wears cheap perfume and then went to the store and mall without you and bought you a brand new Chanel bag so you wouldn't be mad." She said.

"Onika that's not what happened." I said getting mad.

"Yes it is!" She said.

"No it isn't!" I yelled back.

"Yes it is!" She yelled. I was getting fed up with her bullshit.

"You know what you did-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. She looked at me and and open er mouth to speak again.

"In not gonna say it again. I didn't cheat on your insecure ass. I told you I wouldn't do you like that what the fuck is wrong with you! Is this how pregnant women act seriously? Damn you annoying. All you do is nag and I'm tired of it. Shut the fuck up and take yo ass to sleep then cause everything that comes out yo damn mouth irritates me! Shut up!" I yelled. She kept quiet and turned to face the tv. I got up and walked to the kitchen to finished putting shit up.

Onika's POV

I sat there watching tv thinking about what Beyonce just said.

WHO THA HELL DID SHE THINK SHE WAS TALKING TO LIKE THAT? SHE GOT SHIT TWISTED. MAYBE IF SHE WASN'T ANNOYING ME THEN I WOULDN'T BE NAGGING SO MUCH. UGH SHE GETS ON MY NERVES.

I got up from the couch going upstairs. Since she wanna complain so much Ill leave.

I got dressed and grabbed her range keys off of her nightstand. I walked back downstairs seeing that she was occupied with the kitchen and opened the door leaving. I got into her car, struggled to put my seatbelt on and drove off.

**

I pulled up to a house I hadn't seen since Beyonce took me. My mothers house.

I got out of the car and wobbled to her front door ringing the door bell.

"Who is it?" My mothers voice rang from the other side.

"Onika!" I screamed. I heard the door getting ready to unlock as she yelled.

"This ain't no damn Onika you betta stop playin wit me Ill shoot ya ass." She said. She finally opened the door and gasped.

Beyonce POV

I finished putting away the groceries and had calmed down by then. I walked out into the living room to apologize to Nika for yelling at her but she wasn't there. I went upstairs checking the room and restroom but she wasn't there either.

"Onika?" I called out. There was no answer.

"Onika?!" I yelled running around the house in every room available. I started to panic and ran outback looking for but saw no sign. I ran to the front and saw no sign of here either. I looked to see my range was gone.

"Fuck!" I yelled running back into the house. I grabbed my phone calling her as I grabbed the keys to my lambo.