Chapter Eighteen: When She Takes Her Medicine

Omniscient
Beyonce's House
Same Day
10:34Pm

Onika watched Beyonce cautiously as she eyed Onika. Onika hadn't been speaking out loud but the way her facial expressions changed as she was taking in all the new information, Beyonce knew she was calling her crazy in her head. She had to be.

"No. You're just, different." Onika said. Beyonce thought her response over and shook her head in approval.

"Different, hmm I can live with that." Beyonce smiled.

"I'm different." She repeated with a smile, she liked the new description given upon her. It made her feel less crazy and happy that someone actually thought she was sane, but just a little, different.

Onika nodded her head. She wanted and needed to stay on Beyonce's good side. She wanted to be the person Beyonce needed in her life, a friend. A friend that can help her through her insanity. She wanted to be the one that changed Beyonce and getting her to take her medication was the first step.

"I'm going to make us something to eat. What would you like?" Onika asked.

"Cereal." Beyonce stated. Of course she would want cereal at 10 o'clock at night. Nicki nodded.

"Ima go to the bathroom first." Nicki said. She went into the restroom grabbing Beyonce's pills from the cabinet reading the label. It said she should be taking two every eight hours. Nicki opened the pill bottle and took out two small pills. She closed it back and put it back in the cabinet. She flushed the toilet and walked out of the restroom.

"I'll be back with your cereal." Nicki said. Bey nodded turning on her game. Nicki walked downstairs flicking on every light she came across.

Beyonce's house was big
and scary, kind of like her. Nicki walked into the kitchen taking out two bowls. She grabbed the milk and cereal. She fixed both bowls and sat hers to the far left. She grabbed a napkin and sat the pills down. She looked through Beyonce's cabinets and found a pill crusher. She crushed the pills up and sprinkled it into Beyonce's cereal mixing it up. She grabbed the bowls and headed back upstairs.

"Here you go." Nicki smiled handing Beyonce the bowl in her right hand. Beyonce nodded pausing the game and took the bowl without saying thank you. Nicki rolled her eyes and sat down next to Beyonce beginning to eat after saying prayers.

Beyonce lifted her spoon putting it to her mouth but sat it back down.

"What's wrong?" Nicki asked nervously.

"Nothing." Beyonce shook her head and began eating, making Onika smile and feel relieved.

**

Beyonce and Onika were now down and Beyonce decided to drink the left over milk.

"Nicki." Beyonce called out. Nicki looked at Beyonce.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Throw the milk away, I think it's getting bad." Beyonce said. Nicki nodded but laughed in her head. If Beyonce only knew.

Next day....

"Nicki, wake up." Beyonce called out shaking Nicki awake. Nicki got up looking at the clock. It was 11 in the morning. She yawned and looked at a wide awake Beyonce. Hopefully the medicine worked.