4.) Initiation: Aquagirl and Tempest

Start from the beginning

"It's nice to be here finally," Garth says.

Greta heads to Vanessa's room to get her stuffed bunny.

"Hey, I'm Kid Flash, but you can call me Wally," he says, wrapping an arm around Artemis. "This is my girlfriend."

She rolls her eyes, giving him a light shove. "I'm Artemis, both on and off the field."

"I'm Sergeant Marvel, call me Mary."

"I'm Lieutenant Marvel, call me Freddy."

"I'm Robin and not allowed to tell you my real name."

"I'm Beast Boy or BB or Garfield or Gar, whichever works for you!"

"We also have two other members, but they're on vacation for summer," Spook says.

Rai appears beside the team, staring straight at the two newcomers. They both look at him expectantly.

"Uh, who is that?" Garth asks, pointing to Rai.

"We've introduced everyone," Spook says.

"Then who is the boy next to M'ga–" Tula starts but cuts herself off seeing Rai gone. "What? H-he was just here..."

"What did he look like?" Megan asks.

"I don't hear any other heartbeats in the cave beside us," Conner says.

"He had brown hair and very vivid green eyes," Garth describes.

"We don't have anyone on the team like that..." BB says.

"Then who did we just see?" Garth asks, looking to Kaldur.

"Maybe it was a ghost?" Robin suggests.

"No, we would've sensed him," Spook says.

"What do you mean by sensed?" Tula asks.

"We never got around to tell you because we were keeping it a secret at the time," Phantom says. "But we're ghosts."

"We're not alive," Spook says, floating off the ground.

"Wait, really?" Tula asks, looking at Kaldur who nods. "That explains why you didn't need to breathe under the water."

"Exactly," Spook says. "Anyway, my brother and I get this feeling and this breath of air is released from our mouths when another ghost is nearby. Which, now that I think about it, is kinda weird considering we don't breathe."

From behind them Kumori, the stuffed bunny, makes an appearance, walking up to the group of teens. Tula gasps and points behind them, she watches as it goes through the floor before everyone turns around.

"Did he show up again?" Kaldur asks.

"No, it was a stuffed rabbit this time," Garth confirms.

"Oh God! A stuffed bunny?" Wally shouts, turning to the ghost twins. "You have a stuffed bunny! Was it from the Ghost Dimension? Did it have some creepy voodoo crap cursed on it?"

Spook laughs. "No, I got it on Easter when I was 10 from my parents. His name is Kumori."

"If I may ask, how old are you?" Tula asks.

"We died when we were 12," Phantom says.

"That happened over 558 years ago," Spook lies.

"Whoa!" Wally shouts. "You're over 550 years old?!"

"Then shouldn't you be with the league?" Garth asks.

"They did ask," Spook says.

"They did?" Robin asks surprised.