Loki

I reach in and something slips onto my finger, I crinkle my eyebrows and pull my hand out a ring had slipped onto my pointer finger it just fit on my finger, I look at Tony confused but he looked just as confused as me. "Is that..my ring". He mutters looking at it, I shrug, a chuckle breaks through the room and I turn to see Loki grinning.

"Someone left me out so I decided to put myself in there but I didn't have anything on me to put in". Tony glares.

"So you steal from me!". I cover my mouth holding back a giggle as Tony goes off into a rant, finally Tony stuffs me in the closet and Loki walks in before Tony could more then likely harshly throw him in here, the door closes and locks.

"I don't know why he bothers locking it". Loki chuckles and I shiver or some reason his laugh just got me, I pull at my sleeve I wasn't ready to talk or start anything if he wanted to do something sure but I kinda felt intimidated by him. "Scared?". He asks after a bit of silence.

"I-I....kinda...who wouldn't be". I whisper and I could tell he smirked.

"True but there are some crazy people out there".

"and I'm in here with one". I whisper more to myself but I guess he heard because he leans to my ear.

"Is that so". He whispers and I shiver again, he chuckles at that and I shrink back slightly. "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything....to hurt you". I gulp as he moves back.

"What are you going to do?". I ask.

He hums and I shift in my spot. "That's a secret". I nod and look down, we stood in silence for quite a while before I was suddenly being kissed, I gasp and he slips his tongue into my mouth, the door opens and Loki pulls away smirking, Tony was fuming.

"How dare you kiss her!". He yells and Loki laughs.

"Isn't that why we're in here?". Loki asks putting a hand to his chest as he smirks, Tony goes off ranting. "Oh this is boring lets go back". He closes the door and it locks, my eyes widen as Tony starts banging on the door yelling something about releasing me, Loki turns to me. "Coffee?". I nod and we were suddenly in front of one of my favorite coffee shops, Loki holds open the door and I step inside.

----

{There done lol, sorry if it isn't much I wanted him to be more well jokester like since I think if he's going to just hang around the avengers he's gonna be mischievous}