Bucky

I dig around in the bag and pull out a little green army man, I remember playing with this a lot with boys in my neighborhood I smile fondly at the memory. "Bucky!". Tony calls and I glance over, I bite my lip as Tony leads us to the closet, I stop Tony before he pushes us in.

"W-wait". I sigh. "If he doesn't want to go in don't make us". Tony pouts.

"Whhhhhyyyyy its the rules!". He throws his head back acting like a child.

I roll my eyes and look at Bucky, he smiles. "I'll be fine its okay". Tony cheers and shoves me into the closet, Bucky sends him a glare before getting shoved in himself. "Are you okay?". He asks once the door locks.

"Y-yeah". I mumble rubbing my arm where Tony pushed me, it was quiet for a bit. "A-are you sure you're okay?". I ask.

"I'm fine". He chuckles, I nod and look down, I feel something cold brush against my cheek and realize it was his metal arm as he brushed some hair out of my face, I blush and fiddle with my sleeve out of nervousness. "Are you okay?". He asks.

"Y-yeah...my siblings liked locking me in small spaces..like closets I kinda get nervous in them...one time they forgot me". I look down kinda in shame for some reason, I feel his arms wrap around me.

"You're okay, I can bust out of here if he forgets us". I chuckle into his chest making him laugh with me.

"You should do it anyway so Tony's gotta awkwardly watch all the guys in here". I giggle.

He hums. "Tempting tempting...but first". he gently grabs my chin and makes me look up at him, his lips brush over mine before he breaks into a grin, he pecks my lips before letting me go. "Okay get behind me". I laugh and move to the back of the closet, he lifts his leg and kicks the door snapping it in two with one kick, I cover my mouth laughing, Tony stands on the other side of the hall with his mouth hanging open.

"WHAT THE HELL!". He yells as everyone runs into the hall to see whats going on, Bucky turns and scoops me up bridal style making me blush and cling to him.

"We will be going now". He says and walks off with me in his arms.