Natasha

I feel around in the bag and pull out a small sheathed knife, I pull it out of its sheath and watch it glimmer in the light I didn't even notice someone was talking until I hear Tony yell in despair, I look up at him well..down because he was on the floor basically crying. "The only girls get each other!". He cries hitting the floor, I cover my mouth giggling I look to Natasha and see her holding back her own laughter as she looks at all the displeased faces of the men in the room. Bruce was mature and locked us in the closet as Tony cried.

"Nice knife". I hand it over to her, she takes it.

"Yeah...sorry if you aren't happy with no getting paired with a guy". She says amusement still in her voice, I shrug blushing slightly.

"I-I don't mind..I kinda..swing both ways". I say nervously and pick at my sweater sleeve.

"Oh, really?". I gulp and nod, I was glad there was a tiny bit of light in here enough to make out movement since I was trusting my voice less and less.

"S-sorry if you wanted Clint or something". I mutter, she laughs.

"Clint? god no". I giggle slightly.

After a bit of silence. "Sooo what should we dooo". I shift around.

She hums. "What do people normally do when playing this game?". I was sure she was smirking at this point, I blush gulping.

"Erm..kissing...stuff like that". I look down and pick at the lace on my skirt.

"Well I guess we should do that". I found myself against the wall and Natasha in front of me, with her closer I could make out the clear smirk on her face.

"You like my nervousness don't you". I pout.

"Maybe". She leans closer and my eyes widen my thoughts go wild, she didn't move closer just looked at me I gulp and shift again provoking a chuckle from her. "You're so easy to play with". She mumbles before kissing my cheek, the door opens after she pulls away, I didn't even notice how long we looked at each other, she waltz out and I follow her back to the party but I plop down next to Bruce instead of joining her and Clint again. I sat there wondering if she was just messing with me or if she actually liked me slightly, after a while I open my bag to get my phone to check if I got messages from Wanda but I was greeted with an orange piece of paper, I reach in my bag and flip it over to see a phone number written in beautiful handwriting signed with a single letter...N, I smile to myself and quickly put the number in as a contact instead of putting her actual name it I put it under 'Sly Cat' to amuse me.