Bruce

I reach in and my fingers brush against something glass, I pull it out and see it was a test tube I knew who this belonged to and my eyes dart to Bruce he had a hand on his face and my stomach twists instantly, I sigh and let Tony drag me to the closet once the door was closed I move as far as I could away from Bruce.

"Sorry". I mutter and stuff myself in a corner begrudgingly.

"What?". Bruce asks and I roll my eyes.

"I said sorry you're stuck in here with a fat pig you obviously didn't want". I clench the test tube in my hand holding back anger and sadness, I was really hating Wanda for dragging me here now.

"N-no you" He sighs. "You misjudged, I told Tony not to put me in since I'm worried about hurting people". I scoff.

"Sure". I clench the tube tighter.

"No that's the truth! you don't understand". I could tell he was frustrated but I was honestly too pissed to care.

"Whatever the time will fly by and you won't have to worry about hurting me". I hear him growl.

"Shut up!". He snaps at me and I flinch, I stay quiet but my thoughts were still filled with anger, I was sick of people being disgusted by me just because I'm bigger I could just tell by the look he was giving Tony he was begging not to be stuck in here with me. "Calm down calm down". I hear him mutter.

I scoff. "What'd you do think of a skinny big breasted chick?". I joke, I hear him growl and he slams a fist next to my face, I jump and the test tube in my hand smashes cutting my hand to shreds, I whimper and try to pull glass out of my shaking hand, a switch seemed to flick in him and he grabs my wrist I try to pull away as he starts plucking the glass out of my hand. After a little bit he had all the glass out, he rips a bit of his shirt and wraps it around my dad. "You didn't have to do that". I whisper as he ties it.

"I'm use to it". I look at him confused, he sighs and rubs a hand over his face. "I'm sorry for how I acted theres just...a secret I have a dangerous one and Tony knows it yet he still threw me in here, it's got nothing to do with you, nothing to do with how you look you're actually quite pretty I just was worried about hurting you..I...I don't even know how I calmed down so fast when you hurt yourself". He sighs and leans his elbow on the wall next to me before putting his forehead on his hand. "I'm sorry this happened". He mutters and I shake my head.

"I was being a little twat I deserve more then this". I whisper, he opens his eyes.

"No you don't". He hugs me and I freeze for a second before relaxing, we stayed like this until the door open, when it did Bruce turns and glares at Tony. "Next time I tell you don't to do something don't do it you're lucky it wasn't worse". Bruce helps me out making sure I didn't step on the glass, we go back to the party and I sit quietly next to Bruce, he looks at me after a couple minutes. "I'm sorry things went how they did...how about we go get coffee or something to make it up to you". I blink in shock before nodding.

"Sure".

----

{If this stirred ya up I'm sorry I just kinda feel most of the ones of Bruce are a little to lovey dovey like he adjusts way to quickly and starts smooching instantly I kinda wanted to go a different route sorry if ya where looking for super lovey dovey}