002

Namran came out from the car then looked up toward the police station when his partner and friend Salar stopped next to him.

'Excited?' Salar asked and Namran looked at her for a second then started walking whereas Salar smiled but then followed him inside. They both walked inside the station then started walking towards the chief office. 

They stopped in front of the door and Namran knock on the door and then they both entered inside. Mr Bilal (the Chief head) who was a man in his forties looked up towards them then stood up from his place. They stopped in front of him and they greeted each other while shaking hands.'I was waiting for you two. 

'Welcome.' Bilal said and Namean nodded his head while Salar smiled

'Thank you.' Namran said and Salar nodded his head in agreement whereas Bilal smiled.

'Shall we meet the team?' Bilal asked and they nodded their head whereas Bilal smiled.'Then follow me.

' Bilal said and they all walked out from the room. They came out in the corridor and started walking while silently following Bilal who after few minutes stopped in front of the class door which was saying 'Crime investigation department' Bilal walked inside and they followed him inside. The three people inside the room who were sitting on their desks stood up and greeted the boss. Bilal smiled and greeted back then looked back toward them.

'Meet your team member. Detective Namran Jahangir and Profiler Salar Usman.' Bilal introduced them and they all nodded their head.

'And These are Police officer Camran Murtaz, Tracker Kasif Hussain and Female police officer Maryam Yasin.' Bilal introduced others and they all exchange formal greeted.

'Please take your seat.' Bilal said and they walked and sat down in their seat when Bilal spoke up as a giving a speech.

'This is a special crime team made to investigation crime cases. You all have to work as a team and report back everything to me. You all report to Detective Namran who is in charge of it. I hope you all work together and help to make this country safer.' Bilal said and they all nodded their head and salute to him who walked off.

'It was nice meeting to all of you.

' Salar said while standing up and they all smiled looked at him.

'Same.' Kasif said while starting up their first conservation.

'My old boss was hard as hell. I hope it's different this time.' Salar said and they all started laughing except Namran while Camran looked up towards his serious face. He stared at him while trying to recognise him and then he finally did. He was the same man whose mother's died three years ago. Camran thought while finally recognising him.

'Where you use to work?' Salar asked

'We used to take the emergency call of crime while try to save the victims.' Camran answered and Salar nodded his head

'Impressive.' Salar said and Camran smiled

'Which you hardly do. Many victims die because of you as well.' Namran said and they all looked towards his cold face while the awkward silence took place between them.

'Why you think that?' Camran asked breaking the silence and Namran snapped his head towards him.'Because if it would be successful they would not have a need to call us here and make a new crime investigation team.' Namran answered with same coldness while they both were looking dead in each other eyes. Then Without another word, Namran stood up and was about to walk out when Camran spoke up.

'Is it because of your mother?' Camran asked and he stopped on his place while everyone was dead quiet as well while Namran turned over and looked back at him who was already looking at him. Namran quietly dead glared at him while clenched his fist whereas Camran stood up from his place'I was one who receives her call.