Chapter 7

Last night was unforgettable. He dropped me home and drove away but I knew he had his heart set on being with me. Meanwhile, Emily got accepted into the tennis team and Elena was going out with one of the guys from the football team. Charles had recently been in an awful car accident and had a broken leg.

"so...what do you mean you don't have time for me anymore...huh?" Elena furiously screamed

"No baby, it's not that... I think we just need some space."

"Are you breaking up with me, how could you, I thought you loved me?". Elena walked away crying.

Emily practised for day and days. Constant. She was set out to get it.

Charles was still in the hospital. I sent him a card through Elena but I didn't want to come face to face to him because we kissed. I don't know why I didn't pull away. he is my best friend and I would hate to see that change. Yes...I understand the moment was intimate and heated but that should be the only reason. right?

My alarm went off again and again but I just didn't want to wake up. I couldn't help but replay yesterday in my head over and over again. I woke up finally got dressed, today I wore a maroon velvet playsuit paired with a black short sleeved shirt and tights. I also did a half up-half down hairstyle. I walked to school and once I got in I looked ahead. He was there. I wanted to avoid him yet not avoid him. I had mixed feeling I wanted him but I couldn't deal with the fact that we were not...alone. So I waited for him to go to his classroom so I could have a word with him. He raced up two flights of stairs but I couldn't keep up with him wearing my block heels. Once I reached up to the stairs I waited for him to go in, I caught my breath and then knocked on his door. To my surprise, I saw him jump a little. There he sat and there he rushed to open the door.

"Merci Boku" I giggled and there was the smile on his face. We went to the back of the classroom, where we couldn't be seen. I walked over the classroom to get some glue to stick a sheet in and while I was doing that he parted my hair to one side and caressed my neck with little kisses.

"Is this distracting?" he whispered

"Hmm not really I may be able to carry on working"

He suddenly twirled me so we were face to face and we grew closer and closer until our lips touched and he kissed me, first slow then faster and faster.

"How about now?"

"Hmm now that's a little more distracting "

His touch was electric. He traced every inch of me with his finger sending all sorts of adrenaline through my body.

"Baby, I have to go now but you have my number if you need me."

"Do you have to go?"

"You know I do but I'll see you at your house later?"

"What time shall I pick you up?"

"Seven sharp baby and don't be late" I winked at him and exited the room.