Chapter 4

'Friday. Today is Friday' I shouted to my mom. Today was the last day until summer break and I was so looking forward to being normal again as I hadn't got an 'xx' text in a few weeks. I was so happy to go back and see my friends before the break. I grabbed my khaki jacket from behind my door and out fell like a million pieces of paper. I read all them. They had every conversation that I ever had about the anonymous person in a transcript, word for word. Who in their right mind would be this twisted? I then vigorously scrunched my jacket to see if any other surprises this anonymous person had planted. There was a cassette tape fastened in a velvety red drawstring bag along with a note saying 'did you miss me'. I opened my drawer and got out my cassette player to see what she...he...it whoever had left me. The tape began and my heart began to race. My voice began to play. It was the time I gave a statement to the police about Rose. This was getting worse and there was nothing I could do about it. During the time of anonymous being away, I went through a series of events from my parents getting a divorce. This was not only a tough time for me but for them also. I had no happiness or hope. I felt like I had no oxygen, and suddenly I felt a gasp of air, a gasp of relief.

Bradley sebb. He was there in a time where I had no one, not even my friends. Emily was recovering from a car crash, which also meant giving up on the tennis team. Elena had found a new lover out the blue and was now distant from the rest of us. And Charles, he came out to tell me he loves me but I had no answer. Well me, I was still exploring the sea for people but Charles. Charles was a really nice guy but I feared that what our friendship is might change if we become a couple. Bradley was a tall, middle aged man with a lot of class. He wore a black suit with various ties cuffed against his neck for different days. His shoes were laced up tight and never undone, he also had a clean-shaven, chiseled face. He was 'perfect' put into human form. I never thought it would be him but I guess that life is full of surprises. He was very creative, linguistically. His world play was always on point and he had a generally charming personality.

"Want to grab a coffee sometime and we could discover what options you have for college," Bradley spoke with hope.

"Why not" I agreed with a smile spread across my face.

"Tomorrow, 10 o clock?" He suggested.

"It's a date... I mean sure" I walked away embarrassed as I could see the smile spread across his face.