Chapter 8- Heart ripped apart.

Start from the beginning

 As I reached my class room, my guilt returned as I thought of Anna. I could feel the tears rolling down my checks, I brushed them away and opened the door.

“Sir, can I talk to you outside for a minute please,” The whole room turned to look at me, some with confessed expressions some with concerned. But Anna’s face stuck out the most. She looked scared, panicked.

I explained to my teacher and he understood that I felt unwell and had to go home. Actually he was overly understanding, I think that he could tell if he said no, I’d probably begin to cry. (Again.) I walked into the room toward my bag. Toward Anna.

“Violet, what’s the matter?” She said as I collected all my belongings.

“I just don’t feel well, I’ll talk to you latter ok?” I said as I grabbed my bag.

“Ok.” She said looking up at me, her face showing concern. I turned and left the room.

*             *             *             *             *             *

I walked toward the main entrance where Jason was already stood waiting for me. He lent against one of the posts surrounding the entrance, with his phone in his hand. He looked up and saw me walking toward him. Putting his phone away he began walking toward me.

“You ready?” He said smiling down at me.

“Mmhm,” I sounded and we walked toward his car, before we got in I looked at Jason and asked, “So how did you get away?”

“I said I needed to pee, grabbed my bag and left.” He opened the car door and climbed in.

My jaw dropped and I stood outside the car for about a minute.

“Vi…are you getting in the car?” He said after rolling down the window on the side I was standing.

“You can’t do that! You might get suspended! And it…you can’t! Jason go back to class!” I said pointing at the school.

“Phfft!” He sounded. “Just get in the car Violet.” He said looking back at the wheel and starting the engine.

“JASON!”  I said feeling the tears rolling again.

Jason turned to look at me, he got out the car and walked over to me.

“Violet you need to stop this! Look maybe it’s time we tell Anna…” He said whipping one of my tears away.

My stomach did I flip at his words…tell Anna…but I could lose her…or I could live like this for ever with this guilt!

“I can’t Jason…I cant…” I sobbed.

“You’re going to have to Vi…look what it’s doing to you…it’s tell Anna or…well we’ll have to…” He said trailing off.

“We’ll what?” I whimpered.

“Have to end this…I can’t be responsible of hurting you Violet I…I…like you to much to see you in this much pain because of me.” He turned away from me and rubbed his hands on his face and hair. “Look Violet maybe we should end this…for your sake…and mine…I can’t accept the reasonability of hurting you.”

I stood looking at him, tears rolling down my face. My heart feels like it’s been stabbed…ripped apart.

“Look I’ll take you home and then I’ll leave you alone…” He turned and walked to the driver’s seat and got back in.

I got into the car tears still streaming…still speechless.

“Violet say something…please…” Jason said looking at me.

“I…we…you don’t have to do this Jason…” I whispered putting my head in my hands.

“I do Vi for both our sakes…we can’t live a lie Violet.” He said turning out of the school car park.

“We don’t have to…we can tell Anna.” I stuttered.

“No…no we can’t I can’t risk you’re friendship with her…” He whispered as he watched the road.

“Jason I can’t lose you!” I shouted.

He didn’t reply…just kept watching the road heading toward my home.

“Jason you can’t!” I shouted in-between sobs.

“I have to Violet!” He shouted back. “I just have to…” He parked the car outside my house and turned to me. “Get out Violet.”

“No!” I putting my head back in my hands.

“You have to!” He said putting his arm around me.

I pulled away from my hands and rammed my lips on his. He kissed me back and then pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

“I’ll walk you to your door.” He pulled away and got out the car.

I sat there…watching him walk around the car toward my door. He looked stunning his hair shining in the sunlight, his shirt blowing onto his chest showing his abs. He opened my door and stood looking down at me.  “Come on Vi.”

I unbuckled my belt and got out the car, he took my hand and shut the door behind me. We walked in silence up to my door.

“I…I…” I began but tears replaced my words.

“Look I don’t know what else to do Violet!-There is nothing else I can do!” He said watching my face carefully.

“Not this! We could tell Anna!”  I said throwing my self on him and bearing my head into his chest breathing in his smell.

He put his arms around me and kissed my head…the way he did the first time…but this time it was in a much unhappier way. “I can’t risk you’re friendship Violet…” He unlocked his arms and pulled away from me. “Bye Violet…” He turned away and began walking back toward his car.

“Jason wait!” I shouted as he got into his car. He stared his engine and drove away. “Jason…” I whispered watching the car drive down the road.

My heart began to pound in my chest and my head began to hurt. I walked to the door and unlocked it. Mums car wasn’t there so I was alone. I went straight to my room and sat on my bed. I lay back and sobbed until I fell asleep.

A/N-

Hi guys, I know this chapter is a little short, sorry all my chapter seam to be short! If you haven't read my description just a heads up this will be my last chapter for a while...there might be the rare update here and there but that's between revision and other things. Thanks to anyone who's read this far! It's really appreciated! Sorry for the rubbish grammar and spelling! I find it difficult to correct it :(  Please comment bellow and tell me what you think I'd love to hear your opinion! :)

Thanks thedoodler97. xx