Chapter 7- Bring it babe.

“VIOLET!”

“What…” I groan turning in my sleep.

“Get up! You’ll miss the bus!” Mum shouts up at me from downstairs.

“Five more minutes!” I shout back flickering my eyes open and close.       

Mum comes bursting into my room, swinging the door open.

“Violet Morris, get up! And get in that shower! Now!” I could tell she was standing by my bed.

“Fine, but I get cake when I get home.” I said ripping the covers off me and looking up at her.

“Ye that’s what you think.” She laughed and turned around and left my room. 

I climbed out of my bed and walked toward the bathroom. I don’t see why has to be so early…I mean seriously, the guy who came up with the idea to have school so early needs to be given a serious word with!

Carp I’m going to be really late!

Running back into my room I quickly throw myself together. I blast my hair with the hairdryer and throw my hair up into a pony tail. Grabbing my mascara and concealer I run to  the mirror and fix my face up. Thank god I did my bag last night! Picking it up, I grab my phone on the desk next to it and stuff it into my pocket.

“I’ll be back late tonight.” I say walking into my Mum’s room, before I run out of the house.

“Why where are…Jason?” She said turning to look at me, whilst curling her hair. My Mum has really long hair…really long hair…all the way down her back, it’s a warm honey blonde colour two…and she’s super thin…with big brown eyes. So in other words I look nothing like her…I guess I look like my Dad. Great. I think I mentioned him before...the douchebag.

“Um…well yeah actually…where going bowling.” Shrugging I smiled at her.

“Awww Violet that’s great, you’ll have a great time!” She said beaming at me.

“I should go, bye Mum.” I wish she wouldn’t do that!

“Bye.” She shouted as I ran down the stairs.

                                                *             *             *             *             *             *

I managed to get to the bus in time, but I had to stand. I got off and began walking toward the doors of the school.

“Late?” Anna said running up to me. “Almost missed the bus.” She panted.

“Same, I slept in later than I should have.” I said watching Anna has she panted whilst we walked into the school.

“Have you seen Jason yet?” Anna said looking back at me. She looked worried, as if she thought he was in some sort of danger.

“No why?”  I said starting to panic a little.

“Oh…um…he’s meeting someone this morning that’s all.” She said shrugging, she looked even more concerned, her eyebrows turned into a frown and she looked to the floor.

“Who? Anna what happened?” I said stopping, my heart started to beat in my chest. What if he’s in trouble? What do I do if he’s hurt?

"It's not that big of a deal Vi, calm down!" She assured me. “It’s just...actually don’t think I told you but Jason has an older brother, Mark. He doesn’t see him much because he moved to America. And…well let’s just say Jason doesn’t really like him very much.” She said quietly looking around us.