Chapter 06: 3 Rules

Start from the beginning

"Oh~ I'm a bit curious of how you plan to go about that by becoming the boss of one of the most powerful mafia group in the world." Reborn smirked as he locked gazes with the teen.

Tsuna entered his bossmode, "To destroy the current mafia world of course."

Reborn smiled, and then hopped on to Tsuna's head, "I never thought I'd hear you say that Dame-Tsuna. Especially after our fight not long ago with the Vindice."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"They fought the Vindice?! And they're still alive?!" G shouted.

Everyone remained speechless. Tsuna seemed to be sleeping next to Giotto.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Juudaime!" G's look alike came running from out of nowhere. He looked a bit younger then the last time he was seen.

"Tsuna! Let's go eat lunch!" Someone who looked like Asari appeared from behind the excited silver head.

"Gokudera... Yamamoto... Hm! Let's go eat!" Tsuna smiled.

The three all walk towards a white light.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"There's an Asari look alike as well?" G questioned.

The rest of the Guardians were surprised. Except for Alaude and Daemon. Giotto, who knew it was coming, was still surprised.

"Of course. That should be expected since there was a look alike with G, Lampo and Daemon. Even me." Giotto added.

The group nodded. The sudden light flashes and another scene shows up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tsuna is walking towards a group of people while holding a little kid in a cow suit.

"Gokudera. Yamamoto. Big brother. Chrome. Mukuro. Hibari. Lambo." Tsuna calls the everyone's name after putting the kid down.

"Dame-Tsuna! Why'd you wake me and bring me here!" The little black haired Lampo growled.

"How dare you talk to Juudaime like that you stupid cow!" G's look alike punched the top of the kid's head.

"Maa maa Gokudera. Let's see why Tsuna called all of us here." Asari's look alike tried to calm them down.

"Shut up you baseball loving freak! And stop crying already you stupid cow!" Gokudera shouted.

"Lambo. Here's some candy." Daemon's female look alike handed candy to the crying kid.

Lambo stops crying and immediately eats the candy with a smile.

"Thanks Chrome-chan!" Lambo sniffles with a grin.

"Hm!" Chrome returned a slight smile.

"Nice going to the extreme Chrome!" Knuckle's look alike pats Chromes back.

"Thanks... Sasagawa-san." Chrome stepped to the side.

"I told you to call me Ryohei to the extreme!" The white haired Knuckle shouted.

"Oi. You boxing freak, you're also too loud!" Gokudera glares at the boxer.

"What was that to the extreme!?" Ryohei yelled at Gokudera.

"I hate crowds. Herbivore. I'm gonna bite you to death!" The black haired Alaude glared at Tsuna while holding tonfas in his hands.

"Hieeee! Hibari! Wait! I can explain why I called you all here!" Tsuna immediately waved his hands in front of him.

Reborn hopped onto the brunette's hair, "That's right. Kyoya, wait until after Tsuna talks then you can fight him."

Hibari put his tonfas at his side and walked away from the group and leaned against a tree. Tsuna sighs with relief.