Chapter 06: 3 Rules

Start from the beginning

"Vindice? Who's that? What do they know about me? But fine. As for the next one is... I want to help defeat those men who attacked us the other day. No matter what you can't leave me out of any of your plans!" Tsuna exclaims.

All the Guardians frown. Giotto furrows his eyebrows while locking gazes with Tsuna, "Fine. But you have to listen to what we tell you. Understood?"

"I understand!" Tsuna agrees.

"Now can we have the damn melon freak scan through your memories already." G impatiently said.

"Nufufufufu. Watch your mouth pinky. Anyways, come Tsuna. It's time." Daemon walked over to him.

"What did you say?" G yells at Daemon.

"Wa-wait! Wait! There's one more!" Tsuna immediately waved his hands to stop.

"More? What else do you want?" G complained.

"I want to go home! So help me find my home. It should be somewhere in my memories right? Just a small clue will help me at least know I have one... With people waiting for me to come back." Tsuna said in a low voice.

*Silence*

"Okay, fine!" Giotto said quickly while glancing at Daemon to hurry up.

Noticing Giotto's intention, Daemon  taps Tsuna's forehead while everyone closes their eyes. Then they open it as Daemon starts to go through Tsuna's memories. Everything goes blank in the eyes of everyone and their back at the black space.

They all see everything that's happened to all them.

"I'm gonna skip farther. If he was older than how he looks now, perhaps five years back shouldn't be much to start with right?" Daemon says aloud.

Then a bright light flashes. A long, tall building appears before them.

[Author Note: Okay, now I'm going to tell the story as if it wasn't a flashback, but the present. Of course, they reactions of the first generation will also be included.]

"Dame-Tsuna. What did you just say?" A small baby in a tuxedo questioned.

A short teen gave a slight smile, "I just told you Reborn. I said I'll become the Vongola Decimo."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"That's Tsuna!" Lampo pointed.

"He looks a bit older -de gozaru," Asari laughed.

"Wait a minute, doesn't anybody else think it's weird for a baby to be talking like he's an adult?" G adds.

"Did he just maximum say Vongola Decimo?" Knuckle questions.

Giotto, Alaude, and Daemon remain silent.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"What changed your mind?" Reborn asked.

"Hm. I thought about it. Why would I have anything to do with the mafia world? But then I thought of Yamamoto and Big brother and their relationship with the mafia... It seems I got them involved." Tsuna displayed a forced smile.

"Of course." Reborn agreed.

Tsuna sighed, "Unlike them, I was connected to it because of my dad and so on... Thinking about my friends, I don't want more people to become like them, especially outsiders."

"That's not something for you to decide, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn added.

"I know that already. It's just... I've decided to make sure that doesn't happen so I'm gonna make it happen!" Tsuna declared with determination.