You are my Savior!

Start from the beginning

 After I poured some water in our cups I put the water away then Candace and I started drinking our water "Wait!" She stop drinking her water and looked confused "What?" I put my cup beside hers to see how much water she had left, she didn't have much less then me, "Okay I'll let you start with that, give you a little heads up!" She looked at our cups still confused "What are you talking about Jake?" I laughed a little "What? What's so funny?" "Haha, sorry you just look so damn cute when your confused." She blushed a little "Okay, anyways heads up for what?" "Oh right, lets see who will finish their water first!" She laughed then shook her head and sighed "Okay, but your going to win!" "No, I'm giving you a head start!" "Not much!" We both laughed and grabbed our cups "Ready?" I asked and raised an eye brow, she giggled and raised her glass "Ready!" "3,2,1..GO!" I counted down and we both started to drink at the same time. 

I laughed a little then Candace laughed, I started to laugh even more and spit out some water. Some water started running down my chin. I put the cup on the counter, there wasn't much water left either. I whiped off the water on my face with some paper towel, I looked over at Candace and she just placed her cup down, it was empty. "Damn." I said then glared at her and she started to laugh "YAY I won" She laughed some more while poking my arm "I won I won!" She sang and teased me. "Oh whatever! I was laughing!" "That's no excuse!" We both laughed for a while, I grabbed the water out of the fridge and then poured some more water in my glass "Want some more?" "Nah I'm good." "Oh come on! Lets have a rematch!" "You just want a rematch so you can tease me now!" "Nooo." We both laughed then she poked my stomach. 

"Nah I wanna have fun and tease you!" She kept on poking me. I stop her from poking me and slowly put her arm down "No!" "Yes!" She poked me again with her other hand then slowly started to walk backwards "Your going to pay! Remember last time!?!" Her face went from a smile to a straight face "Oh shit!" She started to back up faster while I started to walk closer. "JAKE! DON'T!" "You gona stop teasing me?!" "Yes yes yes yes I'll stop! I'll never do it again!" "Okay." I stop walking and so did she, she then smilled and took a step closer "But!" I added, she then stop and her smile slowly faided away "But what?" I smirked then took a step closer "That wouldn't be fair now would it?" She took a step back again "Jake! No please don't!" I kept walking closer and smirked again "But it won't be fair to just let you go now would it?" She started to laugh a little "Jake!!" 

I started to run to her, her eyes grew whide and she turned around to run but I was fast then her haha. I grabbed her by the waist and turned her around and put her over my shoulders "AHH JAKE!" She screamed while I ran up the stairs, I turned into my room and dropped her on my bed "EEPP!" She screamed then started to laugh, I fell on my bed beside her and after we both  caught your breath I rolled on top of her with my hands on each side of her head holding me up "I love you Cherry lips!" I smilled, "I love you too my savior!" "Savior!? I'm your savior!?" "Yeah! You're my savior!" She smilled and so did I, I staired at her in the eyes for 30secs then leaned in for a kiss. 

After a couple of seconds I lightly bit her lips for permision which she let me, after about a minute or less we broke apart, we both smilled. I leaned in again and started to make out again. I slowly started to kiss down her neck. 

Candaces P.O.V 

Jake started to kiss down my neck and found my solf stop. I let out a moan. He started to put his hand up my shirt and started going  up to my bra strap "Jake!" He quickly took his hand back and sat up "Sorry!" we both said at the same time, I looked over to Jake and saw him looking at the floor "Why you sorry?" "Well I didn't mean to go to fast. And I wasn't sure if you wanted to.." I don't even know if I'm ready to go that far right now, plus I'm still in school, sure this is my last year but still. "It's just I'm still in school an-" "I know, I didn't mean to." "Um, can I use your bathroom?" He laughed a little then walked out of his room I then started to follow him "Right here." He pointed to a door "Thanks." I smilled then walked in the bathroom and close the door behind me. 

When I got out Jake wasn't in his room anymore "Jake?" Where is he? I walked in his room then his door closed which scared the living carp out of me "WHAT THE FU-" I turned around and saw Jake "BO!" "Ahh." We both laughed a little "I totally scared you!" "Nooo!" "Don't even try to lie! We both know you got scared!" He was walking to me and started to poke my stomach "Okay okay you did! Happy?" "Yup" He said while poping the p and smilled. 

"What was that?" I thought I herd something "Don't try to scare me now! It won't work!" "No Jake I'm not trying to, I think someone is here!" We stayed quiet for a minute tell we herd someone "Jake? You home?" "Shit." He said quietly and slowly open the door so they wouldn't hear that the door was closed "Hey mom n' dad!" We both started to walk down stairs "His parents looked at us "We didn't do anything Mrs and Miss Pitts" I said "Yeah I swear we didn't!" Jake added "Okay. What ever. But Jake! Candace is still in school!" "I know I know!" 

"Hey can Candace stay over for dinner?" "Sure!" His parents said at the same time. 

Well that's the end of this Chapter. Hows it going so far? Good? Bad? Vote? Comment? 
lol I hope it's kinda good at least. And it will get better throughout the story so please continue reading!
The next Chapter will be posted.....um...I'll try tomorrow, It's a busy day for me tomorrow /: But I'll try. But at this moment I would continue but I'm to tired too. Sorry.
So yeah Vote or Comment please!?!
Bye~Peace~