You are my Savior!

Start bij het begin

Hearing those words made me kinda happy to hear it wasn't to bad and he will be alright. We got to the hospital, I waiting in the waiting room and started to cry again. 

Jakes P.O.V 

I started to open my eyes but my vision was blury "Wha?" I could just about talk a little but not loud enough "Oh mrs Pitts you are awake!" I looked around and saw the colors blue and white, that's it, the blue wasn't even that bright. Where the fuck am I? "Mrs Pitts-" "S-s-don't...J-Jake!" I was trying to say stop calling me mrs and say Jake but that didn't turn out good. "K, Jake. You are in the hospital. Do you remember what happen?" I layed there thinking and thinking. "Jake? Do you?" 

"Candace, truck. TRUCK! CANDACE!" I sat up quickly but a nurse layed me back down but I was fighting back "CANDACE!!" 'Jake calm down Candace is fine!" Where is she? Is she okay? Candace?!?!? I started to cry a little tell the doctor whipered in n=a nurses ear. She then walked out and about 5mins later she came in with someone. "JAKE!" I saw Candace walk in the room "CANDACE!" I went to sit up again but the nurse layed me down again "Stay laying down mr-Jake." 

Candace gave me a big huge, I kissed her on the cheak like 20 times "You okay?" I stoped kissing her "Yes Jake I'm fine!" 

Candace left for some lunch and the nurses gave me some 'lunch' too. 

After an hour or two the docters let me go home, but I had to go straight home and Candace had to drive. 

When we got to my place no one was home at the moment. "You sure you're okay Candace?" "Jake! I'm fine! Really! I'm not the one with a concussion!" "Oh, right. How?" "I'll tell you after, lets just relax for a while." "Okay." We went and sat on the couch and watched some t.v. I sat down and Candace layed her head on my lap, I started to play around with her hair "I love you Cherry lips!" "I love you too Jake!" "Still no nickname I see!" I laughed a little and winked "NO! I didn't think of one that night." "What were you thinking of?" "Nothing." "Nothing!?" "Yeep" She poped the p. I started poking her stomach and she giggled "Okay okay! I was thinking of you! Now stop it!" "Awe" I kissed her forehead. "Are you okay Jake?" "Yeah. But what were you thinking? Just standing there!?" She took her head off my lap and sat down. "I. I don't know." She looked at the tv then to the floor "I don't know what I was thinking, I told myself to move but I couldn't, it felt like that was the end" She had a tear go down her cheak, I gave her a hug and rubbed her back "I wouldn't let it be the end for you Candace! And it's my fault." She broke the hug and staired at me "JAKE! It's not your fault!" 

"Yes it is, you should be in school right now and you should've been in school at that moment too." It is my fault none of this would have happen. "Jake it's not your fault! I rather be here-" "IT IS MY FAULT!" She sat there a little disapointed I don't blame her tho, I didn't mean to yell it's just I could have lost her forever there. "Sorry." I said looking at her then to the couch space inbetween us "I'll go get you a drink, water?!" She got up and walked to the kitchen. 

"Which cubert?" I got up and walked to the kitchen "You could have just told me..." I walked up to the cubert with the cups in it and took out two cups then put them on the counter and wraped my arms around her waist "It's okay. I'm really sorry babe, I didn't mean to yell at you." She looked at the floor then me "It's okay Jake.." "I just could've lost you there and I...I don't know what I'd do if I did lose you, you mean the world to me Candace!" I felt a tear go down my cheak just thinking of losing her "Awe Jake!" She came closer and gave me a hug then kissed me "You mean the world to me too!" We hugged a again "Candace!?" "Yeah?" "I love you." I hugged her tighter and kissed her head, she took her head off my chest and looked at me deep in the eyes "I love you too Jake!" She said and smilled, I could tell in her voice she really meant it which is great cause I really meant it too! We kissed again then started to make out, we had a little tongue war for about 30secs tell I broke the kiss and went to the fridge to get some water.