Chapter 19

Ryan's POV
After Kimberly fainted, we tied the two of them back together the way they had been the previous night and took the to Kimberly's closet. Dad finally decided to leave, but he told us to call him if we decided to kill them. I enjoyed him being there and eventually convinced him to stay. Not only did it feel like we were a family again, but Dad made the torturing so much more fun, and he had so many other ideas. I had another reason for him to stay but it wasn't being disclosed yet.

Anyways so we stuffed them in the closet, making sure that they were as uncomfortable as possible, and put the bookshelf back.

Neel and I were getting our house inspected this weekend, so we needed to get all the torture stuff put away, and the house cleaned. We started with the equipment, and I found another good reason I convinced dad to stay. One more set of hands to help clean up.

We brought all the equipment up from downstairs and out to the barn. All the knives and ropes were put back on there shelves and we brought some boxes back to the basement. Reaching in the closet Neel grabbed a box of books and Dad grabbed a tool box.

We set everything up to look like a small workshop/library nook. We set some stuff up to look like there was a project going on and went upstairs. Jack fed and watered the girls and joined us in the barn. Now we had to deal with the Judas cradle. Eventually we lifted it up into the loft and covered it in hay in the back corner. We strung the ropes to saddles, groomed the horses, and set down new hay.

Then we needed to clean the house and eat. We went inside and fixed ourselves some sandwiches. While Jack and Neel were eating, I went into the girls closet and untied Korina. Kimberly shifted and groaned in her sleep, and I kicked her in the side before leaving with Korina.

We tied her up with a rope around her neck and instructed her to clean the house. At one point, she pulled a knife on us, but Dad snuck up behind her and took it away. Then we yanked tightly on the rope, choking her, until she almost passed out.

After the first incident there weren't any others, but we would pull on the rope every once in a while to make sure she knew we were here.

She had finished cleaning, but we had one more task that had to get done for the day. I had to talk the horse out for a walk, or in this case, a gallop.

Dad and Neel helped get the horse out, while I held onto Korina. Once Maple, the horse, was out, Dad held Korina. We tied a rope around her feet and strung it up to the saddle, leaving a lot of slack.

We took the noose off her head and I hopped on the horse. I made Maple walk slowly. Korina tried to hop towards me in order to prevent the inevitable, but Neel held her back.

I had just about reached the point where there was no slack left, when I stopped. Then I dug my heels in, and made her gallop, looking behind me as we went.

I watched Korina's feet fly out from under her, and her naked body drag across the Rocky ground.

We rode all the way around the barn and over to the woods. I aimed for the spot I used to practice jumping at. A large thornbush. As we neared I could feel Maple preparing to jump. I let her glide over the bush. She kept running until I heard a loud crash in the bushes. I slowed Maple down to a walk, and we pulled Korina through the thick thornbush and into the woods.

From there I kicked the horse again, and we galloped through the trees. Along the way, I made sure to bump her into as many trees as possible. Finally we rounded back to where we had started, me going farther so that Korina would make it back to Dad and Neel. Then I backtracked to them.

They were both carrying pliers. It was there turn for fun. I came by and sat Korina up, then took a seat in front of her on the ground. This was going to be good.