Chapter 10

Kim's POV

Over the next week I was allowed certain freedoms. Kind of. I stayed in my closet until one of them would get me. Then I would be led to a room, usually the kitchen or living room, and instructed to clean or make food.

I thought about poisoning them once but. I could still barely walk. There was pain everywhere. Every step I took pain would shoot through me. I knew that even if I did poison them I wouldn't make it far in my state. So I made their food, washed their laundry and cleaned the rooms. The pain from the spike had never and probably wouldn't ever go away. I was always walking with a limp. My feet slowly healed except for the giant hole in the middle, stretched open by the ropes. My hands were a different story. They still hurt from punching the box all night. The ropes dug into them making it hard onto hold things.

The week dragged on. It was really weird because Ryan and Neel were almost nice to me. They did nothing to upset me, or torture me. Honestly that fact along made me happy. I could feel my strength coming back. I thought maybe if I could keep the good behavior up for a week more I'd be strong enough to over power them and escape. It was definitely me being an optimist. There is no way I would ever be able to overpower them, but I might be able to sneak out when they weren't paying attention. I kept these hopes high as the week came near an end.

Ryan's POV

It was so hard not to do anything. Any time I saw her frail little body moving around the house I wanted to grab a belt and whip her. She got stronger everyday. I could see the fight coming back in her eyes, and I was getting excited. Every now and then I would see a thirsty look come over Neel's eyes. I would pull him away and remind him we wanted her stronger so it would be even more fun.

The end of the week approached and we got excited. We were going to play a cruel trick on her, and it was going to be fun.

Kim's POV

It was Saturday the end of the week. It had been 3 weeks since I had gone missing. Ryan and Neel let me see the calendar, but I was not allowed to touch any tv. I was supposed to take my shower today. I was still mostly naked but they did let me wear my pajama pants every now and then. They were really dirty by now, and I wasn't allowed to wash them. Ryan came into the room and undid the rope from the hook. He led me to the bathroom and pushed me inside closing the door. I immediately got in the shower determined mot to waste this precious time they had given me. When I was done I dried off using a raggedy towel, and put my pants on. Ryan opened the door and grabbed my rope. He tugged and led me outside, to the driveway. "Take off your pants."

I hesitated for a moment, then did as he said not wanting to make him mad. Neel came around the other side of the house in a car, the same one I had been in the trunk of. "Here's the deal. If you can beat Neel to the mailbox way down there at the end of the driveway, I will let you go." I gave him a look that said he was crazy. "Don't worry his limit is ten miles an hour. On your mark." I sat my foot in the gravel getting ready to run, "Get set." I took a deep breath and concentrated on the little speck in the distance that was their mailbox. "GO!"

I took off running as fast as I could, which wasn't very fast. Every step I took I screamed in pain. The car rolled slowly ahead of me. K increased my speed. I was going to win, I was going to get out of here. The rope on the bottom of my foot caught on a rock, and I tripped falling head over heels. I quickly stood back up and kept running. The car was almost there, there was no way I could catch up now. But I kept going. If I couldn't make it before the car, I decided I would just keep running. I was already so close to the woods. I could easily make it in there. The question was how long could I last in there? I could barely breath, my head was pounding from the pain, and I'm sure I was bleeding. I ran as fast and as hard as I could towards the already stopped car, waiting at the mailbox. I had almost reached it, when I turned slightly​ and made a beeline for the woods. I turned back to see if anyone was following. The car just sat there, and that's when I realized, there was no longer anyone in the car. I turned my head back around and ran straight into Neel. He grabbed me around the waist, lifted me and started carrying me back to the car. I struggled for a couple minutes before realizing it was useless.

Neel approached the car and popped the trunk, then he stuffed me in. He smiled that same evil grin I had seen him use so many times, and slammed the trunk shut. A few seconds later I heard a door open and close. Then we started moving, backwards, down the driveway towards Ryan. The car stopped and turned off. Someone popped the trunk and grabbed my rope yanking me roughly out and onto the ground.

"You've been a naughty girl. You tried to run away. Now you must be punished."

They new this was going to happen. They knew I would try to run. They had planned this from the beginning. Ugh. That made me SO MAD.

I stood up and punched Neel square in the jaw. He feel to the ground and I started kicking him. Neel grabbed me from behind, and held me still. Slowly Ryan stood up. "You're going to regret that." He said, punching me in the face.

I glared at him, putting all my hatred into that one look. He slapped me again. Neel dropped me to the ground and Ryan grabbed my hair. As Neel walked over to my pants and picked them up, Ryan pulled me inside by my hair. I screamed and thrashed as we walked down the hall towards the bookshelf. But then to my utter surprise, we stopped outside a door I had never been in before. Ryan unlocked and opened the door, dragging me up the stairs. I tried to lift his hand off me but it stuck like glue. Neel walked through the door and shut it behind us. Once we reached the top of the stairs, he threw me into the corner of the room. Neel grabbed my rope and pulled me along the floor to a bed in the opposite corner. Neel hung the rope from my stomach on a hook above the bed. Ryan and Neel both grabbed chains attached to the bed posts and looped them through my hands. Then they went to my feet. Once they had chained my feet to the bedposts and tightened them, to where I was stretched between all the posts. I was barely on the bed.

Slowly Ryan walked towards me, and undid his pants. Neel made me watch as Ryan got undressed and walked to the bed.

-----------------
An: rape. Not detailed
-----------------

Then he raped me. The entire time I screamed. While he raped me Neel was kissing and squeezing my upper half. Then Ryan made me watch as Neel undressed, and the cycle began again. When they were done they still hadn't truly finished. They took a spike and started shoving it in me. When they were done shoving anything they could get there hands on inside me, I was crying. My last shred of pride had been ripped away from me. They unchained me and threw me in my closet, not even bothering to hang my rope up. I stayed in there crying for the rest of the night.