Chapter 13

Kim's POV

I gave him what he wanted, I screamed. He grabbed my shoulders, "Come on I know you can do better than that. Alright boys where do you keep your equipment."

"The basement." Neel said turning around.

He led the way and we all followed. Some of us less willing than others. I struggled. I did not want to go back down to that hell hole. I had enough bad memories. I really just wanted to die. Right here and now. "Aww come on. Don't ya wanna have a little fun?" Jack said grabbing my throat as he bent down and grabbed my feet.

I fell and he continued dragging me towards the basement. Neel held the door open for us and once we were through Jack picked me up and literally threw me down the stairs. I screamed in pain as I caught myself on my hands. They came down slowly and I backed away to the corner. Unfortunately for me I backed right into the pile of dung. "Oh so you like sticking around manure. Well we can certainly help with that."

Ryan came the rest of the way down the stairs and stood me up, holding on tight so I wouldn't move. I could feel myself trembling as Jack and Neel walked closer. "I don't think we want to ruin such nice clothes. Neel. Ryan. Help me take of our guests garments."

Ryan started tugging my shirt off. I held on tight. Jack punched me in the gut. And Ryan finished what he was doing. Neel came and knelt in front of me. I tried to back away but Ryan had resumed his grip. Neel slowly lowered my pants. Then once he was low enough he started to remove my underwear with his teeth. "ah ah that's my job." Jack said pushing Neel out of the way.

He took his place on the ground. He opened his mouth and grabbed the top of my underwear slowly dragging it down. He then grabbed my butt and squeezed. He got the underwear to my knees and I saw my opportunity. I kicked, I could hear the crack as my knee made contact with his nose.

He stood up and slapped me. Then he held his hand under his nose to catch the blood spilling out. Then he decided to do something else.

------------
AN: FYI warning gross stuff
------------

He stooped down and started rubbing his bloody nose all up in my private. Ryan made me lay down as he continued to stuff his nose up in me. I could feel his blood running down. I t was so gross. I squirmed around but he only took it as a sign to keep going. I decided maybe if I stop moving he will stop. So I held my breath and waited.

-----------
AN: over
-----------

Thankfully it worked. He stopped and stood up, wiping his nose on his sleeve. Ryan moved around and held me down. Then with a signal from Jack he turned me over onto my stomach. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack walk back over and sit on me. He unclasped my bra and let it fall to the sides. I tried to kick him but I couldn't reach. My arms couldn't bend backwards so I couldn't hit him. So I just layed their flailing my arms and legs. He puled my arms through the straps and layed them down beside me. Then he slid his hands under me and grabbed onto my deformed chest.

He lifted me as far as I would go with him on my back and looked at my deformed body. "What did you do to her?" Jack stared at my  stitched up boobs. "It's beautiful." He started squeezing.

Then he took on hand off and tilted my head back. He started kissing me. I tried to scream but couldn't. My back was arched farther than it should be and my forehead was resting on his neck. He put his hands back where they were and continued squeezing.

Meanwhile someone went to my legs and spread them wide. I couldn't bare the pain, I couldn't breath, I didn't want to live anymore. I let myself fall limp, hoping I could just die right then and there. Jack lifted his mouth off of mine. "come on you can't die on us yet. We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet."

He bounced up and down on my back for a second making me take a breath. He wasn't going to let me end the torture. He was going to make sure he was the only one who could end it. He let go off my chest and I plopped to the ground. He shifted and grabbed some dung from the pile. Then he turned around. He started to stick it up my butt. So far thankfully he was only smearing it and not shoving. "Come on kids. She's gotta have some clothes. We can give her a nice brown jumpsuit." He said as he got off my back.

I went to sit up but he pressed me back down. Ryan and Neel started joining him in covering me with the dung. They spread it all down my lags and in between my toes, and all the way up to my neck. Then once they had completely covered the back so no skin was showing they flipped me over. They started covering the front of my body. Jack went down and started shoving manure up me like Neel had. I tried to scream but Ryan shoved a fistful of dung in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but he would just shove more​ in. I shut my eyes as they rubbed it all over my face. Once my body was completely covered in poop they all stood up.

I thought about moving but decided I didn't​ want anymore punishment. Ryan, Neel, and Jack all started to take off their pants and boxers. They both moved over one part of me. Neel got my butt and down. Ryan got my chest to my hips and Jack got over my face. Then they peed on me. Then Jack turned and looked at them. "Sorry guess that dinner made me need a dump. Oops. Looks like I got more."

He turned around and squatted just above my face and started pooping on me. As soon as he stood up I started puking. All over myself. Jack walked over grabbed the hose and started rinsing off in between my legs and my not so private parts. When he was satisfied he put the hose down and walked over to me. He finished taking off his shirt and moved over me. Then they each took turns raping me.

By the time they were done, there was a line where all the manure had been washed off by my tears. I started to relax lad they had finally finished. "Don't start relaxing yet. Your punishment hasn't even started. That was just a little get to know you fun. Alright boys what's next?" No one replied."Well she still has her fingernails and she doesn't have any bruises or cuts on her yet. So what should we start with?"

------------
AN: Hey so I am not going to do the whole warning thing before scenes, cause I'm pretty sure y'all are getting annoyed with it. I'm going to trust that you guys can make adult decisions and know when you need to skip.