"What's the name of the place we're going?" I asked.

Anne had made the arrangements and I was just the driver, so my heart nearly stopped when she told me where we were going.

"The Farimont. Hold on, I'll double check with Harry." She said as she pulled out her phone.

She called Harry, who apparently was the one with the details about where we were going, who confirmed he'd booked us spa treatments at the Fairmont and a room for the night should we choose to stay. I was well aware of what it costed to stay there, let alone attend the spa, and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. Before I could say anything, Gemma put her hand on my shoulder and snapped me out of my train of thought.

"I know, it's a lot. Haz does things like this." She said. "He gets upset when we try to argue with him, so we've learned to just accept it. Within reason, obviously."

"The Fairmont is like...a lot." I replied, hating that he was footing the bill.

"I know, I looked it up." Gemma chuckled. "I needed to know how much shit to give him. But he's done it now, so if we don't go it's just a waste. Might as well use it."

I pulled up to the Fairmont, the four of us looking up at it in awe. It was an older hotel nestled into the mountains, looking like a castle, that overlooked the turquoise blue of Lake Louise. I had no idea where to even park when a man in a suit came over to the car and tapped on my window.

"Ms. Robertson, we've been expecting you." He smiled politely. "The valet can park your car, let us help you with your bags."

I had no idea how this man even know who I was, let alone recognized my car, but nobody else seemed to find it strange as the four of us got out of the car and followed the man inside. We were taken to a small, private room where he gave us room keys and our itinerary for the day.

"We've arranged for lunch to be served on the patio overlooking the lake, and your spa treatments will begin in an hour in our world-class facilities. Your dinner is arranged for 7pm, and if you need anything at all while you are here please do not hesitate to ask." The man informed us. "My name is Tyler, and I am the manager."

The Manager of the Fairmont Hotel in Banff was giving me my itinerary in some private room somewhere in one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, and it was like I'd entered some kind of alternate universe. Kels and I exchanged glances before she shrugged and seemed to accept whatever was happening.

"Um, where is this dinner?" I asked, suddenly worried that I hadn't really brought much to wear.

"You've been booked into the dining room, your dress selections will be sent up around 5:30" He told us.

"Dress selections? Jesus, Harry." Anne sighed, sounding annoyed. "Thank you Tyler, we will let you know if we need anything."

"Great. Bernie here will show you to your suite, please enjoy your stay."

We were led back into the lobby and into the elevator where we made our way to the top floor. The elevator doors opened into the most beautiful suite I'd ever seen, with floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the lake, the mountains in the background.

"Your bags have been placed in your rooms, please let me know if you need anything else." Bernie smiled before turning and leaving, and the four of us just looked around the room.

"Where the hell am I?" I laughed nervously.

"Welcome to Harry's world." Gemma sighed.

I looked over at her, feeling a bit better that she seemed a bit overwhelmed by it all as well, before we started to look around the suite. It was the most beautiful place I'd ever seen, the absolute best of everything everywhere you looked, five bedrooms each with their own amazing view. Lunch arrived a few minutes later as we all changed into our robes in preparation for the spa, sitting down to eat while we chatted about random things.